proper music

Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Re: proper music

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

mick,could you do me a favour?
could you link lord general gunship up with the music im posting up in another place as im bound to naff it up! cheers
I'm not Quite sure what you are asking for?

The files can be downloaded by anyone who visits the website. If you are asking that he have access to upload he will have to register with the website, then let me know he wishes to be added to the members list to start uploading files.

:)
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Mon May 28, 2012 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redcoat
Reactions:

Post by redcoat »

err i think thats what i mean! its too hot and am having to wear full evening suit for work so brains boiling out of my ears at the moment.
i'll get gunship to contact you. cheers
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

err i think thats what i mean! its too hot and am having to wear full evening suit for work so brains boiling out of my ears at the moment.
i'll get gunship to contact you. cheers
Haaa. I already made the offer about 10 months ago, and he gracefully declined.

I know what you mean about it being hot... sweltering up here the last few days. :)
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Tue May 29, 2012 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
gunship24
Reactions:

Post by gunship24 »

Cool, well this all looks good :), could somone pm the instructions to be able to download the music thank you :), even the link to the website etc.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Cool, well this all looks good :), could somone pm the instructions to be able to download the music thank you :), even the link to the website etc.
http://www.justallinone.com/index.php?o ... ry&catid=8
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Wed May 30, 2012 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redcoat
Reactions:

Post by redcoat »

more french coming up today.
let me know when you got enough french stuff and i'll start on the austrian gear.

will you be doing the highland regts for the penninsular war? got some good bagpipe regt marches.
and hurry up and do prussians,i got some corkers for them! cheers
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

more french coming up today.
let me know when you got enough french stuff and i'll start on the austrian gear.

will you be doing the highland regts for the penninsular war? got some good bagpipe regt marches.
and hurry up and do prussians,i got some corkers for them! cheers
Your not kidding redcoat, your collection/work is impressive. Keep it up, looks good!

Oh, you will notice I changed the directory structure a bit. The way I had it before just looked confusing.

Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

mick,could you do me a favour?
could you link lord general gunship up with the music im posting up in another place as im bound to naff it up! cheers
Are you asking me to move these files to your private area so only gunship has access? If that is what you are asking then I'll move your files over to your modders folder. Then gunship has to register with the website, and I'll add him to the access list. It's up to you.

Here is a faster route, gunship if you read this just visit the link below, and download the files you wish to download. These files are open to everyone as per usual.

http://www.justallinone.com/index.php?o ... ry&catid=8

Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Wed May 30, 2012 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redcoat
Reactions:

Post by redcoat »

bound to be confusing with me trying to sort it out! i keep hitting 3 keys at once with my bannanna fingers.
dont worry,im just going to put up as many as i can.if anyone wants more historical detail on any of them,gimme a shout! cheers
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

bound to be confusing with me trying to sort it out! i keep hitting 3 keys at once with my bannanna fingers.
dont worry,im just going to put up as many as i can.if anyone wants more historical detail on any of them,gimme a shout! cheers
Haaaa, no worries there redcoat, I know the feeling believe me. I don't know if you know this or not but I have setup a special modders only area where people who are modding the game can share amongst yourselves, and or help each other out without having their work open to the public.

Your personal work area is called "Redcoats Workspace". You can't miss it, it's called "Modders Workshop", and you will see it under Downloads Area (you have to be logged in). I know the name is crap, but hey it works.

There is also a chat option (bottom right on the toolbar), login in, and chat amongst yourselves while working on your mods etc.

Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Wed May 30, 2012 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.