Single Play

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
Ham920
Reactions:

Single Play

Post by Ham920 »

I’m just making this comment because I want to be sure that the new game will include single play. Everyone always seems to want multi-play, but there are some of us that enjoy the old single play option. Hopefully single play will be a feature of the new game. I have both Mad Minute games and ejoy playing them as single play.
Jim
Reactions:

Re:Single Play

Post by Jim »

Single play is an integral part of this game. There will be 20 supplied scenarios as well as the 'Sandbox' mode for randomly generated battles. The game will also be set up for easy installation and use of mods so that the user community will have an easier time with mod management.

-Jim
"My God, if we've not got a cool brain and a big one too, to manage this affair, the nation is ruined forever." Unknown private, 14th Vermont, 2 July 1863
Chamberlain
Reactions:

Post by Chamberlain »

Great news Jim !!!!!

Chamberlain
-Col. Joshua Chamberlain, 20th Maine

We cannot retreat. We cannot withdraw. We are going to have to be stubborn today
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

Yeah but we decided to put a "BAYONETS!!!" clause for anything that has to do with the Little Round Top for anybody named "Chamberlain".:lol: :lol: :P
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
ironsight
Reactions:

Post by ironsight »

Ham20 Wrote: Everyone always seems to want multi-play, but there are some of us that enjoy the old single play option.
And there are also some of us that have no choice but single and open play battles :(
rebeltim
Reactions:

Post by rebeltim »

And there are also some of us that have no choice but single and open play battles
I wonder if you could have two computers at your home as a network and find someone else to game with you @ home. Apparently your talking as if you have no high speed internet?:dry:
ironsight
Reactions:

Post by ironsight »

rebeltim Wrote:Apparently your talking as if you have no high speed internet?
Yep!! :(
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

ironsight wrote:
I feel your pain. I lived in an area that only had dial up for 3 years.. Have you considered satellite internet? Yes it's quite pricey (ours was $60 a month) and slower than cable/DSL, but it's fast enough to handle multiplayer gaming.
estabu2
Reactions:

Post by estabu2 »

Little Powell wrote:
ironsight wrote:
I feel your pain. I lived in an area that only had dial up for 3 years.. Have you considered satellite internet? Yes it's quite pricey (ours was $60 a month) and slower than cable/DSL, but it's fast enough to handle multiplayer gaming.
I thought satellite internet was suppose to be faster than cable internet?
"It is strange, to have a shell come so near you...you can feel the wind."
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

estabu2 wrote:

I thought satellite internet was suppose to be faster than cable internet?
I've always heard the opposite. I'm not sure how it is for other providers, but we had Wild Blue which is the satellite internet for Dish Network and it was much slower than cable. It was still a heck of a lot faster than dial-up and was worth every penny, but still probably half the speed of the cable I have now. But again, yes it's pretty pricey but it's definitely worth the cost if it's your only alternative to dial-up.
Last edited by Little Powell on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.