peninsular mod

Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Re: peninsular mod

Post by Jack ONeill »

MTG,

Yes, one of many thoughts there. Been there myself a few times. Haven't been home so haven't checked that, yet. Thanks.

Jack B)
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
gunship24
Reactions:

Post by gunship24 »

Thanks for reporting the issue. I checked the Vimeiro OOB and there were a few numbering issues, i fixed them but still didnt fix the issue. One of the problems i see is that i play as Britain in the Vimeiro OOB and when the French advances only the commanders move forward. I added an Army officer to the French OOB and this seemed to of had some effect but did not fix the overall issue. I will have another look tonight. This is really odd.
Last edited by gunship24 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
gunship24
Reactions:

Post by gunship24 »

Ok it seems fixed now. It appears that if you dont have a full Officer OOB (ie up to Army commander) the chain of command fails and the couriers arent sent. Im updating and will put it back up. I recommned downloading the whole thing again once its up.
Tacloban
Reactions:

Post by Tacloban »

That is good that you found the answer, but it's too bad to have to include the full OOB as it makes the smaller OOBs (which I often like) more ungainly. Maybe you just have another ADC.
gunship24
Reactions:

Post by gunship24 »

My suspision is that if you perhaps select Div vs Div as the battle size then it might work. But thats not very practical and most people play on Army vs Army.
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

Gun,

Great job! Looking forward to it.

Jack B)
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
gunship24
Reactions:

Post by gunship24 »

Update on the Courier issue:

Ok ive managed to refix it so you dont need an Army Commander anymore and you still get couriers. In the OOB go to the Courier line. The Courier must be in the chain of command below the highest ranking officer, so if you have Wellesley who is a Division Commander then the Courier must be in a brigade slot. Likewise if you have a Corps commander then the Courier must be in a division slot. In all the OOBs i did i have the Courier in a Corps slot so it would only work if there was an Army commander.

So redoing the OOBs back to normal. :) will be back up soon.
Last edited by gunship24 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.