Thanks All!

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
Casey
Reactions:

Thanks All!

Post by Casey »

Although I was obliterated in my first MP attempt. I just wanted to thank everyone for their patience with me. Was still fun, and now that I have an idea how things work, HOPEFULLY, I'll manage to keep more than 7 men left on the battlefield. :laugh:. MP is definitely a whole different beast than SP. But, once I completely get used to a few of the little MP "tricks". Like the short delay in commands, AND keeping units allot closer together. I hope to eventually be able to hold my own. Again, Thanks All! Was still a blast. At least for me anyway. :-)
NY Cavalry
Reactions:

Re: Thanks All!

Post by NY Cavalry »

You got your moneys worth that game. You fought well and there is always room for a few more MP players. Welcome aboard.

The real story of this battle was Swinder's Division from Hell. His accumulated casualties must be returning every battle as the undead and therefore unable to be stopped. With his one undead division he was able to shoot both Palmer's and my own division up. He received one thousand casualties that I am sure will return to his division as further undead spectres.

http://www.sowmp.com/gcm/battles/battle/10759
mitra76
Reactions:

Post by mitra76 »

As supreme expert of being annihilated, I can only give you my suggestion: remember: soldier who flights is good for another time.
Visit my wargames blog: http://warforgame.blogspot.it/
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

Welcome, Casey. It's great to have new players give the GCM a try.

And we have quite a few new guys playing now. Soon you'll be giving as good as you get.