How to install a mod (video)

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Re: How to install a mod (video)

Post by Jack ONeill »

All,

I have stored a horrific number of all the Mods done. If anyone is looking for one or more, I might have them and can post them.

What spat did MIke have? Did I miss something? (Obviously...) I had wondered where Mike was these last weeks. I look forward to information.

"Molon Labe"

Jack B)
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
Davinci
Reactions:

Post by Davinci »

I have stored a horrific number of all the Mods done. If anyone is looking for one or more, I might have them and can post them.
Jack - I think that is was more of how to install a Mod than, where are the mods to download!
What spat did MIke have? Did I miss something? (Obviously...) I had wondered where Mike was these last weeks. I look forward to information.
This might be it, but I don't see anything that Reb said that would upset him!

http://www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/off-to ... k-included

davinci
The only true logic is that, there is no true logic!
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

I heard back from Mike and everything should be back up now.
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

LP,

Roger that and...How Bizarre! I can't for the life of me figure out how that can be mis-construed as a problem or complaint. Oh well...

"Molon Labe"

Jack B)
Last edited by Jack ONeill on Thu May 30, 2013 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

LP,

Roger that and...How Bizarre! I can't for the life of me figure out how that can be mis-construed as a problem or complaint. Oh well...

"Molon Labe"

Jack B)
I best explain here, and to nip this in the bud. I didn't take offense to anything done here by the staff. Over the last few weeks I have been very busy with work, and my youtube channel. The failure of the downloads on my server was due from upgrading my Joomla version. I decided to migrate my database from 2.5x to 3.x, and it failed (I do not recommend this procedure) which mean't I was able to get most of my DOS collection back up, and running, but to get the SOWgb files up mean't I had to not only upload what files needed to be uploaded, but hunt down a recent backup I may have made of the database unfortunately it was back in late 2012 which mean't I had to test out each link individually on NSD's forum, including those that weren't (there might be a couple I have missed, so if you come across any, please let me know).

When I received an email from Matt I knew then that it got to a point that I had to get off my rear end, and get it back up, and running.

Anyway, I hope this explains why I went missing, and that it had nothing to do with the link posted above. I can't tell you how many times I have been told not to post things in areas by other forum moderators, so that wasn't new to me.

Anyway, take care!
Ingles of the 57th
Reactions:

Post by Ingles of the 57th »

Glad I was wrong Mike. Nice to see you back. I thought we'd lost you for good.

But I didn't find the SOW downloads on your Website. Now migrated to U-Tube and looks quite different.

Can you direct me ?

Geoff Laver Late of Her Britannic Majesty's 57th Regiment of Foot
"Die hard, my men. Die hard the 57th."
Last words of Col Ingles commanding His Majesty's 57th Regiment of Foot at Albuhera 1811

Marshal Beresford wrote in his despatch "Our dead, particularly the 57th Regiment,were lying as they fought in the ranks, every wound in front"
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Glad I was wrong Mike. Nice to see you back. I thought we'd lost you for good.

But I didn't find the SOW downloads on your Website. Now migrated to U-Tube and looks quite different.

Can you direct me ?

Geoff Laver Late of Her Britannic Majesty's 57th Regiment of Foot
No problem Ingles. When I get busy I have a tendency to lose contact with people, and places which I have to admit is not cool, I should keep in touch.

When I messed up my website, I thought it best to combine the critical parts which were still working on the website into one which pretty much leaves me open to just work on my Youtube channel, and since I just worked on getting the sow database up again I forgot to add the link. You can find the SOWgb downloads section by choosing the "About" tab. I now it's a bit out of the way, but it's the only place where I could place it.

Here is the main download area for SOWgb: http://www.justallinone.com/index.php/c ... Itemid=493

I know I am an odd bird, but bare with me. :laugh:
the reb
Reactions:

Post by the reb »

I wish I would of took note to this a long time ago.....
Clears things up quite a bit.
Thanks Mike....
BigDuke66
Reactions:

Post by BigDuke66 »

Is it just me or is the video dead?
DarkRob
Reactions:

Post by DarkRob »

Is it just me or is the video dead?
Yep, probably deleted by the channel, I mean, it is from like 6 years ago.