Release CWBR for purchase?

General Question/Answer/Announcement about NSD. We are a small independent game development team and we value our community. If you ask, we'll answer.
Armisted
Reactions:

Release CWBR for purchase?

Post by Armisted »

Hi, I was wondering if you guys were planning to release CWBR for downloadable purchase as you did with TC2M. I've never played CWBR before and its almost impossible to find a copy :(
Yes I know I spelled Armistead wrong but the correct spelling was already taken :(
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Re: Release CWBR for purchase?

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

I don't own CWBR as well, would be nice to see if it's out there.

Since it's so old, how about NSD just release it as a free download like a FREE introduction to this style of gameplay.

OR

Offer SOWgb, CWBR, and TC2M as a triple pack for $69.95 (digital download ONLY). For a complete boxed version of the triple pack, sell it for $89.95.

I would like to give CWBR a try just to see what it was like to play. Then again I bet it's very much like TC2M in every way.

Where would you find a copy of CWBR these days any way?
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Please tell me these prices are wrong? If not then someone is taking some strong pharmaceuticals. :S

TC2M is only $14.99.
The attachment Capture_2012-08-19.PNG is no longer available
Attachments
Capture_2012-08-19.PNG
Capture_2012-08-19.PNG (226.89 KiB) Viewed 896 times
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Post by Hancock the Superb »

If you have TC2M, just download the community mod pack and you get all the BR Scenarios and maps...Is that not the same thing?
Hancock the Superb
Ingles of the 57th
Reactions:

Post by Ingles of the 57th »

Mike,

I still have on my shelf my original boxed copies of TCBR and TC2M. With CD + manual et al. :P

If I can find a way of getting them from darkest Africa to Canada you are welcome to have them gratis. A small reward for all your great efforts on our behalf.

Post from Zimbabwe would be useless as they would be stolen before they left the country but I could get them to London via somebody who is travelling and post from there. My neighbour has visitors from UK arriving shortly.

I would of course need eventually a postal address via PM.

Geoff Laver
Late of Her Britannic Majesty's 57th Regiment of Foot
"Die hard, my men. Die hard the 57th."
Last words of Col Ingles commanding His Majesty's 57th Regiment of Foot at Albuhera 1811

Marshal Beresford wrote in his despatch "Our dead, particularly the 57th Regiment,were lying as they fought in the ranks, every wound in front"
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Mike,

I still have on my shelf my original boxed copies of TCBR and TC2M. With CD + manual et al. :P

If I can find a way of getting them from darkest Africa to Canada you are welcome to have them gratis. A small reward for all your great efforts on our behalf.

Post from Zimbabwe would be useless as they would be stolen before they left the country but I could get them to London via somebody who is travelling and post from there. My neighbour has visitors from UK arriving shortly.

I would of course need eventually a postal address via PM.

Geoff Laver
Late of Her Britannic Majesty's 57th Regiment of Foot
I don't know what else to say but Thank You. I'll PM you shortly.

Thank You for the support, and your gracious offer.

Expect a PM soon Sir.
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

I still have my copies of the TC series and wish to keep them but wouldn't install them again - reinstalling old games always makes you realise how terrible they were, given a comparison with the much better releases we now have - why else would NSD have released their current work if the older stuff was still up to expectation? :P
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
charlesobscure
Reactions:

Post by charlesobscure »

TC2M was released for direct download?
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

I still have my copies of the TC series and wish to keep them but wouldn't install them again - reinstalling old games always makes you realise how terrible they were, given a comparison with the much better releases we now have - why else would NSD have released their current work if the older stuff was still up to expectation? :P
Yep...
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...