Antietam MP Scenarios - Released

Here is where we discuss the official add-on packs for Scourge Of War: Gettysburg.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Antietam MP Scenarios - Released

Post by Little Powell »

By request, to commemorate the 150th Anniversary of The Battle of Antietam, here are three multiplayer scenarios covering the three major engagements of the battle.

Download Link

To install, simply unzip to your Mods folder. Go to your modifications menu and enable the mod. The scenarios will be available in your Multiplayer menu.

Info: For the first two scenarios; the first half of play (1 Hour)objectives are worth 0 points. They are for strategy only. At the 1 hour mark, they turn from silver to 'Gold', and are then worth 100 points per minute. The side that holds these 'Gold' objectives for the most time, will more than likely win the scenario. The last scenario, the objectives are held by the Confederates and award 100 points per minute at the start. This is to give the heavily outnumbered Confederates a slight edge.

AN MP02-Sept17-The Bloody Cornfield (Corps)
- This multiplayer scenario depicts the action in and around The Cornfield on the morning of September 17th, 1862 for the start of The Battle of Antietam.

AN MP03-Sept17-The Sunken Road (Div) - This multiplayer scenario depicts the attack on the Sunken Road/Bloody Lane by French's Third Division on the morning of September 17th, 1862 for The Battle of Antietam.

AN MP04-Sept17-Burnside's Bridge (Corps)
- This multiplayer scenario depicts the attack on the Rohrbach Bridge by Burnside's Ninth Corps on the morning of September 17th, 1862 for The Battle of Antietam. It is based on the 1 Hour Longstreet variant in the single player scenarios AN11 and AN12 to give the Confederates more men.
Last edited by Little Powell on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
con20or
Reactions:

Re: Antietam MP Scenarios - Released

Post by con20or »

Excellent!
Neal
Reactions:

Post by Neal »

*cough, cough* Oh my goodness, I feel so sick today! I may have to go home from work... :sick:

I've got the Antietamvirus Influenza. Doc says it's pretty serious, kinda like the Bird Flu, but not exactly.

I need to stay home, boss, it's for the best...

:laugh:
Baldwin
Reactions:

Post by Baldwin »

Thanks a bunch LP! NSD always impresses me especially when presents arrive early!
Blaugrana
Reactions:

Post by Blaugrana »

Brilliant !! Many thanks!
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

You're very welcome. I'd love to see some AAR's posted after you guys have given them a spin. Should make for some fun battles. Especially the first one where the forces are very balanced. AN03 will also be interesting with the Confederates being outnumbered, but having the huge defensive bonus at the lane. And of course if you can survive playing as the Confederates in AN04, pretty impressive. :)
william1993
Reactions:

Post by william1993 »

How do you play this? I thought multiplayer was with other people, we can play these solo?
God darn. Holy testicles. All them people.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

How do you play this? I thought multiplayer was with other people, we can play these solo?
They are multiplayer scenarios.
Blaugrana
Reactions:

Post by Blaugrana »

IIRC, you can play MP scenarios solo. Here's what ADukes told me to do some months ago:
MP -> Host -> Scenario Game -> Select Scenario -> Set Scenario -> Select Commander -> Set Officer -> Launch

I hope this works. I can't test it at the moment.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

You can also open up the scenario.ini file found in the scenario folder, and change the type from MP to SP. They will show up in your User Scenarios. :)