Bioshock!

We're gamers, so here is a good place to discuss other games you are playing or are curious about.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Re: Bioshock!

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

The battles are awesome, but I'm bored. Where bioshock drew me in with it's story, I'm bored now and could not care less. I don't know what's going on and I have to be close to done, but I willingly stopped playing because it was just not exciting. Where in bioshock I could not wait to see what was going on, here I kind of know, but really don't care. I would even say bioshock2 was better than this. It's still a great game, but it can wait. Maybe there is such a twist at the end that I'll be drawn back in, but it's not looking that way now. I only give myself these luxuries once in a while because usually we are working hard on something and I just don't have the time.
Hi Norb.

Your not alone in your assessment. I don't know what is going on lately with the new releases of old titles for late 2012, and 2013, but they all seem to steer away from what made them great in the first place.

I just don't get it...

So far late 2012, and 2013 has been not so good for the gamer.
Marching Thru Georgia
Reactions:

Post by Marching Thru Georgia »

If the new games aren't up to your standards, go back to the old ones. Myst, although made in the late 90s, I think, still has great scenery and challenges. There is also a game called SOW Gettysburg that seems to have some staying power. Norb, you might pick up a copy of that and give it a try. :laugh:
I can make this march and I will make Georgia howl.
Jim
Reactions:

Post by Jim »

He tried it.

Thought it was OK but could use some significant improvements.

-Jim
"My God, if we've not got a cool brain and a big one too, to manage this affair, the nation is ruined forever." Unknown private, 14th Vermont, 2 July 1863
con20or
Reactions:

Post by con20or »

Myst, although made in the late 90s, I think, still has great scenery and challenges.
I love the MYST series.