New OOB Pack Coming soon......Napoleon's First Campaign: Northern Italy 1796 -1797

Zeke
Reactions:

New OOB Pack Coming soon......Napoleon's First Campaign: Northern Italy 1796 -1797

Post by Zeke »

Not ready quite yet but should be ready very soon. So I'm proud to introduce:

A lot of research gone on here to bring this to reality! It will also use the French Republic sprites which I ported in recently for my 1800 OOB Pack....

Regards from across the pond B)

Zeke
I only know two tunes...One's "Yankee Doodle" and the other one isn't!

Ulysses S. Grant
Saddletank
Reactions:

Re: New OOB Pack Coming soon......Napoleon's First Campaign: Northern Italy 1796 -1797

Post by Saddletank »

Looking forwards to these OOBs a lot. I hear you've been working on Revolutionary-era units too?
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
bedbug
Reactions:

Re: New OOB Pack Coming soon......Napoleon's First Campaign: Northern Italy 1796 -1797

Post by bedbug »

Outstanding!
Can't wait :laugh:
Trapper
Reactions:

Post by Trapper »

Another one of your stellar mods :woohoo: , I can't wait for this one. This is a great campaign choice. Thanks Zeke! :cheer:
Zeke
Reactions:

Post by Zeke »

Thanks for the comments guys - Yep one for the table top gamers this!! - Certainly an intriguing period for anyone interested in the Napoleonic era. It was the making of Napoleon and of the French Armies dominance in Europe for the next 14/15 years (on land anyway!) B)

Zeke
Last edited by Zeke on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ulysses S. Grant
Zeke
Reactions:

Post by Zeke »

I have not been asleep just tinkering away....I done some Republican Army Flags for my mod see below

They are a bit pants as Flag creation is not my thing but they are more appropriate for the period If you hate them you can exchange for the far more professional flags in the mod :)

Should be releasing very shortly now testing complete

Zeke

Ulysses S. Grant
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

Z,

Great flags! Looking forward to them and the Pack.

"molon Labe"

Jack B)
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
Davinci
Reactions:

Post by Davinci »

Good addition Zeke , I'm glad that so much attention is being devoted to gunship's Napoleon Mod after all of the hard-work that he put into it!

Anybody remember the old Field of Glory game, way back in the day?

davinci
The only true logic is that, there is no true logic!
Zeke
Reactions:

Post by Zeke »

Hey Jack, Hey Davinci - Thanks for the comments guys..... B)

Yes....Absolutely loving Gunships Napoleonic Mod and worthy of a little bit of work to support it :)I have nine OOBs tested and ready to go along with a full overview of the campaign and break down of the order of battles.

To understand Napoleon in his later campaigns you really have to understand this period of history so my overview covers the French revolution and the creation of the French Revolutionary Army and the Revolutionary war it also looks at the Austrian Army and its allies.

Zeke
Last edited by Zeke on Fri May 31, 2013 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ulysses S. Grant