Chancellorsville: The Juggernaut

Stuck in a part of the game. Here's where the Grogs help the Newbies. Share your best strategies for winning and try someone elses.
Don
Reactions:

Chancellorsville: The Juggernaut

Post by Don »

What is supposed to happen if you win the scenario, kill Sickles up in the top right corner after taking all other objectives? I expected fireworks & pinwheels, but nothing happened. Did I miss something?
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: Chancellorsville: The Juggernaut

Post by RebBugler »

What is supposed to happen if you win the scenario, kill Sickles up in the top right corner after taking all other objectives? I expected fireworks & pinwheels, but nothing happened. Did I miss something?
Ha, you'd think. :huh:

Still, there's more to come, and earn, by taking on the carryover series in CV Extras. Guaranteed to keep you entertained more than knocking off Sickles in the far right corner. :P
...and downright challenging. :evil:
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
rclark14
Reactions:

Post by rclark14 »

Hi, what happens after the first two objectives are taken and disappear? - I am in the battle after a little more than an hour- waiting for next objective- thanks for reply
Don
Reactions:

Post by Don »

No such luck! Come up the main road between where the targets were. There's plenty of fireworks awaiting you, & Hooker himself... if you get that far. If you do, you might try a mad scramble to the upper right of your screen, so you can kill the Yankee general Sickles. He'll be waiting for you there. :evil: :evil: :evil: