Some Additional Nap Flags

remus
Reactions:

Re: Some Additional Nap Flags

Post by remus »

Hi Zeke

Yes i am over here keeping In touch with new developments. Experimenting with different eras, converting models into sow sprites. I haven't put anything into the game because I haven't worked them into packed sprites as yet . I have sprites from empire total war ie the Seven Years War and these would be suitable for AWI as well.

Hi Jack O'Neill

If gunship is now involved with the new Waterloo game and you are looking for sprites for the OOB's you are working on let me know. For example I have all the Swedish sprites that you mentioned in your post.

Remus
Marching Thru Georgia
Reactions:

Post by Marching Thru Georgia »

remus wrote:
If gunship is now involved with the new Waterloo game and you are looking for sprites for the OOB's you are working on let me know. For example I have all the Swedish sprites that you mentioned in your post.
If you are in a sharing mood, we could use some Russian 1812-15 foot and horse arty if you have those handy. The arty sprites we have are usable but not well animated. I can pack them.
Last edited by Marching Thru Georgia on Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I can make this march and I will make Georgia howl.
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

Hi Marching thru Georgia

I can do that. I have some of the foot arty started so if you bear with me I will tidy them up and finish them ASAP . When finished I can send them to you and you can test them and perhaps give m e some feedback for improvement if need be. I have the tools to pack them but haven 't yet had the time to process the info . The horse arty I would just need to do a little research and will do that after the foot arty.

Remus
Marching Thru Georgia
Reactions:

That sounds great, remus! That will complete our Russian army. You'll need to join one of our KS MP games. The sprites look so much better at ground level than from the air. Errr you don't by any chance have any Prussian Death Head hussars laying around collecting dust, do you?
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

hi Marching through Georgia

Yes there are Death Head Hussars available what colour would you like the horse?

Living in Australia makes it hard to coordinate times because I certainly would love to play a game and will make an effort in the future to do so. Have found another member of the forum who lives close to where I live and we have been playing some Nap games and also ACW.

Have looked at the russian horse artillery and the sprites are cavalry uniforms mainly green with crested helmets. Is that the type you are looking for. There aren't horse artillery specific sprites in the collection but if the above description is nearly accurate then they can be made available looking fairly close to what you are after

remus
Marching Thru Georgia
Reactions:

Hi Remus,

Chestnut horses would be fine, although white horses would set them off better.

The helmeted horse arty will do nicely. Currently we have them in shakos with a long white plume. It appears both uniforms were in use in 1812.

We usually play at 20:30 GMT. Is that early morning down under?
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Three more Russian and a Pole...

The attachment NapFlagsRussianPolish.zip is no longer available
The attachment RussianFlags2.jpg is no longer available
Attachments
RussianFlags2.jpg
RussianFlags2.jpg (51.84 KiB) Viewed 615 times
NapFlagsRussianPolish.zip
(1.87 MiB) Downloaded 4 times
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
Leffe7
Reactions:

Post by Leffe7 »

Excellent, thank you Randy! :)
Martin James
Reactions:

Post by Martin James »

Wow! These are amazing. I'm really looking forward to some games with a Russian OOB.

Martin
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

Hi Marching thru Georgia

I have the Russian foot artillery and the Death Head Hussars ready. Can you suggest the best way for me to send them to you. I will go to work on the Russian horse artillery next, but will use any feedback on the other two units to help improve the overall effects. Please dont hesitate to suggest any changes that might be needed as I don,t mind reworking the sprites if need be

Remus