Borodino 1812 Revised with Russian Sprites, etc...

Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Borodino 1812 Revised with Russian Sprites, etc...

Post by Jack ONeill »

The attachment OOB_SB_NAP_Borodino_1812_2013-06-12.csv is no longer available
All,

Here is the revised OOB with Russian sprites. There are no more Austrian flags on the field, but Austrian Cav is still standing in for Russian Cav. Russian Commanders are here. Also, I have changed the Russian Jager uniforms back to the all green uniform. There seems to be some difference of information as to what the uniform actually was in 1812. I've seen both types in drawings. No more French artillery stand-ins. All other items remain the same as from before.

NOTE - Like the Revised 1806-07 OOB I just posted, you will have to run the gfx.csv file posted before AND Gunships new sprite package Mod to get the flags and sprites to work. There are none of RBs flags in this OOB, so no problems there.

HOWEVER, in the next, revised 1813 OOB coming up, you WILL need RBs NapFlagMod because of the Prussians.

Enjoy!

"Molon Labe"

Jack B)
Attachments

[The extension csv has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by Jack ONeill on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
gunship24
Reactions:

Re: Borodino 1812 Revised with Russian Sprites, etc...

Post by gunship24 »

Jagers should be all green. Guard jagers wore green jacket and white breeches, as far as i know. There are also two fusilier sprites to mix up the units, one is without the shoulderd greatcoat.
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Re: Borodino 1812 Revised with Russian Sprites, etc...

Post by Jack ONeill »

Gun,

Thats what I thought too, originally. However, Knotel and, (I think), Funcken both have Jager uniforms in green and white for 1812. On the other hand, I have other uniform info which has them in all green in 1812. So, I went back to that. I like the idea there anyway.

Yes, I've been using both Fusiliers sprites. :)

"Molon Labe"

Jack B)
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"