i wish norb would make a new ww2 tank thats better than world of tanks

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
rckgunny
Reactions:

i wish norb would make a new ww2 tank thats better than world of tanks

Post by rckgunny »

yes its true world of tanks is made by russians , but i think if norb wanted to he could make a tank on tank game way better than the russian devs at wargaming , world of tanks has been costing too much , and its become greedy. a tank on tank game with the use of joysticks! bigger maps , more that 15 vs. 15 players per battle and of course norbs all star graghics , and way bigger maps . come on norb lets show these greedy russians where the buck stops ! :)
Last edited by rckgunny on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saddletank
Reactions:

Re: i wish norb would make a new ww2 tank thats better than world of tanks

Post by Saddletank »

I particularly dislike these WoT type games (World of Warships, War Thunder, etc) where its a fake arena style map and there's no historical context at all. For WW2 I either go 1st person and play Red October or for RTS I like the Theatre of War series. The problem I have with all WW2 RTS games is their fixation on tank and mechanised warfare when really WW2 was mostly about infantry combat, and artillery.
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
tim
Reactions:

Post by tim »

I did try Theatre of War when it first come out - find it quite difficult to control the forces. I used to play Close Combat all the time - loved that game (and modded it). Also really liked Combat Mission. I want to get the new version especially now there is an Arnhem module but don't have time at the moment to play. I find these games very challenging and hard to win but enjoy them more than a shot 'em like World of Tanks.

Also liked Battlefield Academy by Slitherine - not so challenging but fun and like at tabletop wargame (plus it was easy to mod)
Last edited by tim on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rckgunny
Reactions:

Post by rckgunny »

well theater of war is not like world of tanks or warships. i played that game and i didn't like it either. the problem with world of warships is there's no submarines and they have no plans to put them in. i just thinhk norb could make a better tank game, than the russians. but some americans already beat everybody to the line with armored warfare which is all modern day tanks they have around the world now. its rumored the wargaming.net helped finance that game and its made with the new cryengine.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

If you guys keep supporting us, we'll keep making war games. Anything's possible, my friend.. ;)
Franz123
Reactions:

Post by Franz123 »

Any updates?
France at Home is an online French Supermarket that sells French products such as bread, appetizers, cheese, jams, foie gras, condiments, shampoo, saucisson, french mustard, and French bread. France At Home offers new & quality French Food because it imports products from France then deliver directly to your doorstep.