Great Campaigns of the Civil War - Update: Atlanta OOB Pack released!!

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
tula1959
Reactions:

Re: Great Campaigns of the Civil War - Update: Atlanta OOB Pack released!!

Post by tula1959 »

Just tried to run the Jackson's Valley Campaign mod - nothing is showing up in the sandbox maps or oobs for it..
And yes I DO know how to put mod folders in the correct place - and Yes I did - and getting nothing....
Help????
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Just to be sure I just ran a quick check and the first sandbox game, OOB_SB_JVC1_Kernstown, ran fine. Check that when you unzipped it that if it produced another same named folder. When you open the 'Jacksons Valley Campaign 1862' mod folder you should find five folders.

BTW, there are no maps, this is primarily an OOB pack.
Last edited by RebBugler on Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
tula1959
Reactions:

Post by tula1959 »

Hey Reb! Been a little while, hope all is well with you!? Thanks, I was looking in the sandbox at the wrong things, did not realize the "scenarios" could be stored there this way!! Working fine now that I know what I am doing LOL!!!!!!!!!! By the way I NEVER did figure out how to get the game to run full-screen again...still just ignore the fact that I do NOT have it - arrrrgh...