Singleplayer Campaign

A multiplayer online persistence game for Scourge of War.
Lead your division from battle to battle where your casualties really
count.
Garnier
Reactions:

Singleplayer Campaign

Post by Garnier »

Click here get started with the GCM Singleplayer Campaign.

(I just noticed this can only be found through my signature or digging through old posts in the modifications forum.)
Last edited by Garnier on Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Play Scourge of War Multiplayer! www.sowmp.com
Also try the singleplayer carryover campaign
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Re: Singleplayer Campaign

Post by KG_Soldier »

Don't you also have one of these for hosting a regular MP GCM game?

pakfront is trying to figure out how to make a battle using random divisions.

http://www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/40-dis ... rios#59827

Found it, thanks.
Last edited by KG_Soldier on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnd5555
Reactions:

Post by johnd5555 »

Sorry but I am having a bit of a problem getting this to install.... after download, when trying to launch, I get error message "Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application"

what am I missing ???

Thanks
John D
Garnier
Reactions:

Post by Garnier »

You probably just need to install the Microsoft .NET Framework 4:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=17851
johnd5555
Reactions:

Post by johnd5555 »

Thanks Garnier... I appreciate the help.... it seems like I have more of a problem than that. I got the netframework 4 in place as suggested.... but now when I launch, it becomes a spasm of flashing windows between the loader, and the request box that should next appear. It is uncontrolable flashing that cannot be stopped, nor any progress made, until one goes into the folder and physical remove the lauch to the trash.... sometimes, that doesn't even work, and one must shut down....

Any thoughts ? Frankly, I don't want anyone to spend any real time helping here, as this a an old laptop, which is just marking time until my new machine appears sometime late next week... then I'll start loading up and try and meet some of the folks in MP....
Garnier
Reactions:

Post by Garnier »

Sounds terrible. I'm curious, is the flashing happening after you log in to the Launcher, or do you not get to that part?

I've had problems before where updating didn't work so it would update forever which looked similar to what you describe. But I haven't heard of it happening in a while. It might possible be antivirus interfering with it, I don't know.
johnd5555
Reactions:

Post by johnd5555 »

I'm afraid I don't get to that part. In fact it is the transition from launch to that sign in that is the hiccup flashing deadend

It's strange as I initiates this process once earlier. But I had to reload operating system and haven't been able to get this up and running again. As I said earlier I am not too concerned as I will be loading up a Alienware laptop in the. Ext couple of weeks which will be what I really want to work.
I am just making do until then. I was just hoping it was something simple that folks had seen before

Thanks
Garnier
Reactions:

Post by Garnier »

I'm not aware of anyone else seeing something like this recently. I saw something similar a long time ago, but that's fixed and haven't heard of it in over a year.

I did update the installer last night to improve something else, you could try downloading it again if you want.
johnd5555
Reactions:

Post by johnd5555 »

Nope... no luck. I've tried the GCM from a couple of different places.... all the same download, I am sure, but end up in the same flashing loop all the time.... something amiss with my computer setup obviously...
I will just bite my lip and wait for my new hardware to arrive... then I'll be up and running ....hopefully.

Thanks for getting back to me on this...

Good luck with Waterloo.... I'll be staying with Gettysburg, as CW is my interest....

John D
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

@Garnier: The single player campaign aspect of this, is this offline or online only?
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.