Does anyone use my SOWgb Downloads section? (poll)

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.

Keep my personal downloads area open?

Yea!
67%
Nay!
33%

Total votes: 6

Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Does anyone use my SOWgb Downloads section? (poll)

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

I'm just wondering if anyone uses my downloads area on my website for SOW's files? The reason why I am asking is I haven't been keeping up to date on what is being released for the last few months, and to tell you the truth, I feel like I'm doing you folks a disservice by not keeping it up to snuff so to speak.

I would like a yea, or nay to keep it going.

If anyone wants to take over that chore by keeping it up to date, please let me know.

Cheers!
RDBoles
Reactions:

Re: Does anyone use my SOWgb Downloads section? (poll)

Post by RDBoles »

Hey mike I voted yea and it came up 2 no votes. So I changed the vote and voted again in the yea side for positive. It came up again 2 no votes.
Move Forward
RDBoles
Reactions:

Post by RDBoles »

Oops! my bag I didn't look at the whole line sorry for confussion on my part. Everything is OK here nothing to look at.
Move Forward
35th Georgia
Reactions:

Post by 35th Georgia »

I use it and feel you contribute a lot to this whole experience not just with your website but with your post as well. Thank you very much for all of it.
"To walk into to almost certain death is insane,to do it with honor is heroic."
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Hey mike I voted yea and it came up 2 no votes. So I changed the vote and voted again in the yea side for positive. It came up again 2 no votes.
haaaa.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

I only wish I could keep it up to date, but my mind is on other things. The downloads will remain up for as long as I have my account with x10, and from the way they treat me, I'll be with them for 30 or so more years (very good staff there).

If anyone wants to take it over, let me know. I'll just have to figure out how to add them to the user database so they can create new links for it.

Good to hear it's still being used, and thanks for the replies folks.