No Offline Mode Despite Diablo 3 Auction House Closing (I just came across this 3 minutes ago, I had to share) [Link Included]

We're gamers, so here is a good place to discuss other games you are playing or are curious about.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

No Offline Mode Despite Diablo 3 Auction House Closing (I just came across this 3 minutes ago, I had to share) [Link Included]

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Haaaa, well since Blizzard decided to create an offline mode version for the consoles, and now that they have taken the exchange offline, why not have Diablo 3 offline for the PC? Who the hecks knows, but Blizzard was warned about this, and of course it appears that they wanted to squeeze as much out of the PC users as possible.

Article Link: http://www.tomshardware.com/news/diablo ... 24298.html

I can almost guarantee that you will see EA eventually do the same thing, meaning as EA always does, you will see the online servers go offline one at a time, and they will claim it's some unscheduled event such as a comet that has flown to close to Earth, and has caused them to rethink their gouging customers policy. Has anyone noticed, EA has not released any new content for a very long time for Simcity?