Looking for people to play SOW.

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
Eddy2015
Reactions:

Looking for people to play SOW.

Post by Eddy2015 »

Hello everybody, I am looking for people who just want to play SOW and have a good time. If you are one those people, then you can simply respond here or send me a private message. Cheers. B)
Eddy2015
Reactions:

Re: Looking for people to play SOW.

Post by Eddy2015 »

I guess not.... :huh:
Last edited by Eddy2015 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Can't speak for other's, but some of the best college football entertainment has been happening for the last eight hours (since your 1st post).

Lots of MP folks here, be patient and ask around...I guarantee you'll get invites from the established groups. Lots of independents lurking also, just hookup in the lobby.

And Welcome... :)
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
Eddy2015
Reactions:

Post by Eddy2015 »

Can't speak for other's, but some of the best college football entertainment has been happening for the last eight hours (since your 1st post).
Thank you for the information about the College Football. I am not a sports fanatic at all but, I don't oppose of sports.
Lots of MP folks here, be patient and ask around...I guarantee you'll get invites from the established groups. Lots of independents lurking also, just hookup in the lobby.
I am from the GCM community and I have played HITS but, I am willing to expand and play other things. I also like playing stock Gettysburg games and plus, I am getting into modifying maps thanks to Mister Norbs approval. :D
And Welcome... :)
Thank you. :D
Last edited by Eddy2015 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

Hi

Did you try HITS with our group? We use a 1st person view. I don't remember meeting you in a game. We're playing almost exclusively Napoleonics at the moment though, so if that doesn't appeal...

We do play ACW occasionally and if we get a real ACW fan along we'll set a scenario up.

We play about once a week on Saturdays, usually at 20:00 GMT which is mid afternoon across most of the USA.

Link in my sig,
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
Eddy2015
Reactions:

Post by Eddy2015 »

Hi
Greetings.
Did you try HITS with our group? We use a 1st person view. I don't remember meeting you in a game.

Yes, I have played with your group about once or twice maybe three times.
We're playing almost exclusively Napoleonics at the moment though, so if that doesn't appeal... We do play ACW occasionally and if we get a real ACW fan along we'll set a scenario up.
It's not that the Napoleonic scenarios are unappetizing, it's just I am a civil war buff and that's pretty much why I purchased the game. What scenarios do you play from the ACW Theatre? Do you play Eastern Or Western Theatres?
We play about once a week on Saturdays, usually at 20:00 GMT which is mid afternoon across most of the USA. Link in my sig,
I do appreciate your effort and time that you have taken to make this response but, I am not going to guarantee anything to you.
Last edited by Eddy2015 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Martin James
Reactions:

Post by Martin James »

Hi Eddy

I'm part of the same group as Saddletank. We have ben playing a lot of Napoleonics recently, but I'm planning to do some ACW stuff when there's a gap in the program.

Martin
Eddy2015
Reactions:

Post by Eddy2015 »

Hi Eddy

I'm part of the same group as Saddletank. We have ben playing a lot of Napoleonics recently, but I'm planning to do some ACW stuff when there's a gap in the program.

Martin
Sounds good but, what theatre are you arranging to do in the ACW, Eastern or Western?
Martin James
Reactions:

Post by Martin James »

A mixture. I like to ring the changes, so it may be the Eastern Theatre (but in say 1861), or Mississippi in 1863, of Western Louisiana in 1864. I also like to try and have the correct OOBs, flags etc for the theatre and period.

It will probably not be Antietam, C'Ville or Gettysburg.

Martin
Eddy2015
Reactions:

Post by Eddy2015 »

A mixture. I like to ring the changes, so it may be the Eastern Theatre (but in say 1861), or Mississippi in 1863, of Western Louisiana in 1864. It will probably not be Antietam, C'Ville or Gettysburg.
That combination will be entertaining indeed but, I still can't guarantee that I will participate or not. It depends upon what happens on that particular day.
I also like to try and have the correct OOBs, flags etc for the theatre and period.
I do respect a man who wants to get things historically accurate. B)
Last edited by Eddy2015 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.