TC2M & CMP 3.0 OOB's for SOWgb is a dead link

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
garyknowz
Reactions:

TC2M & CMP 3.0 OOB's for SOWgb is a dead link

Post by garyknowz »

The converted CMP OOB pack from the Released Mods thread is dead. Is there any way to re-upload it? Comes up as "Not Found".

Thanks!

Also, does that include the Frederickburg OOB from TC2M?
Sorry. I suffer from a serious case of typosis. Don't worry, it's not contagious :)
Ingles of the 57th
Reactions:

Re: TC2M & CMP 3.0 OOB's for SOWgb is a dead link

Post by Ingles of the 57th »

Hi Garyknoz

I have the SOWGB MOD folder for this. Contains 89 converted OOB's amounting to about 10 MB.

If you care to give me your e-mail address via Private Message, I will send you the files. Or contact me at jeffersATgowzimDOTcom.

One or two of them seem to have come across corrupt and crash when trying to invoke them. Most are OK

Geoff Laver
Late of Her Britannic Majesty's 57th Regiment of Foot
"Die hard, my men. Die hard the 57th."
Last words of Col Ingles commanding His Majesty's 57th Regiment of Foot at Albuhera 1811

Marshal Beresford wrote in his despatch "Our dead, particularly the 57th Regiment,were lying as they fought in the ranks, every wound in front"
SiliconMagician
Reactions:

Post by SiliconMagician »

I'd love to have those OOB's myself. I heard Shiloh's OOB is in there, and it just so happens that some of Garniers Random maps look an awnful lot like that region of Tennesee.

Please email to pturner1976 at hotmail.

Thanks.
Ingles of the 57th
Reactions:

Silicon Magician

Will do. Glad to be of service.

Will send in two batches of 5MB.

Combine them into a folder called OOBs. Put this folder into another folder called whatever you want to name the Mod. The original name is TCM-CMP30_OOBS

Anybody else want them, let me know.

Geoff Laver
Last words of Col Ingles commanding His Majesty's 57th Regiment of Foot at Albuhera 1811

Marshal Beresford wrote in his despatch "Our dead, particularly the 57th Regiment,were lying as they fought in the ranks, every wound in front"
Ingles of the 57th
Reactions:

Silicon Magician

Confirmed two e-mails completed and sent. Enjoy.

Anybody else want these e-mails with 89 OOB .csv attachments forwarded, let me know ? I tried a couple in SOWGB ..... confirm Shiloh worked OK>

Geoff Laver

garyknowz
Reactions:

Post by garyknowz »

Hi Garyknoz

I have the SOWGB MOD folder for this. Contains 89 converted OOB's amounting to about 10 MB.

If you care to give me your e-mail address via Private Message, I will send you the files. Or contact me at jeffersATgowzimDOTcom.

One or two of them seem to have come across corrupt and crash when trying to invoke them. Most are OK

Geoff Laver

That would be fantastic! Deepest gratitude, sir! PMing my email address now.

Do you just drop them into the mod folder or something?
Sorry. I suffer from a serious case of typosis. Don't worry, it's not contagious :)
Ingles of the 57th
Reactions:

Hi Gary,

On the way this very second.

Please confirm they arrive OK

Geoff Laver

Ingles of the 57th
Reactions:

Gary

Regarding your second question.

Combine them all into a folder called OOBs. Put that folder into another folder called 'whatever you want to name the Mod'. The original name is TCM-CMP30_OOBS

Then drop that folder into MODS in SOWGB. Then use like any other mod.

Geoff

garyknowz
Reactions:

Post by garyknowz »

The OOBs are working perfectly well thus far. Many thanks!

Best,
Gary
Johnny Reb24
Reactions:

Post by Johnny Reb24 »

Please email to joshholland96@gmail.com thanks