Short video from Matrix Games

A section for Waterloo videos, screenshots and fan art. Post any of your creations here!
Jim
Reactions:

Short video from Matrix Games

Post by Jim »

"My God, if we've not got a cool brain and a big one too, to manage this affair, the nation is ruined forever." Unknown private, 14th Vermont, 2 July 1863
Ingles of the 57th
Reactions:

Re: Short video from Matrix Games

Post by Ingles of the 57th »

The jumping about made me airsick and the commentary was amateurish at best.

Surely Norb deserves better than this !!!!

Geoff Laver
Late of Her Britannic Majesty's 57th Regiment of Foot
"Die hard, my men. Die hard the 57th."
Last words of Col Ingles commanding His Majesty's 57th Regiment of Foot at Albuhera 1811

Marshal Beresford wrote in his despatch "Our dead, particularly the 57th Regiment,were lying as they fought in the ranks, every wound in front"
Gunfreak
Reactions:

Post by Gunfreak »

Yeah I don't feel matrix has done good by norbsoft. No updates during production. No propper marketing campaign yes. With less then a month before release and no answer on steam...
con20or
Reactions:

Post by con20or »

This was just the first of a series of short releases in the run up to release. Matrix are making a more traditional trailer and this will be out before the anniversary. We are also working on some development videos so you should have plenty soon :)
Xaver
Reactions:

Post by Xaver »

Well, first post, with Waterloo title finally decide create account here hehehe.

The videos are not bad but maybe less movement is wellcome, better close vision and center in one aspect of game play.

The sound problem... well, if something has a small chance to fail is going to do in the worst area.

I need say that compared with other games i follow in Matrix this is a joy at least they show screens from game and release info... i think is more a devs question, if devs want release info even if Matrix doesnt do a good job at least we see something but if devs have 0 interest in release info... is not like Matrix force them :whistle:

Well, waiting the release date, expect Murphy doesnt hit my plans ... again :P good luck.
Last edited by Xaver on Sat May 23, 2015 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Vivire militare est" Séneca

(Life is fight)
General Matt Adler
Reactions:

Post by General Matt Adler »

i can't wait to get this game.
con20or
Reactions:

Post by con20or »

Glad you are excited :) I've asked a Matrix rep to look into the release question - hopefully everyone is aware that there is also a matrix forum for waterloo. A few of us hop between both but there will always be some missed questions as a result.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=1385
con20or
Reactions:

Post by con20or »

Well, first post, with Waterloo title finally decide create account here hehehe.

The videos are not bad but maybe less movement is wellcome, better close vision and center in one aspect of game play.

The sound problem... well, if something has a small chance to fail is going to do in the worst area.

I need say that compared with other games i follow in Matrix this is a joy at least they show screens from game and release info... i think is more a devs question, if devs want release info even if Matrix doesnt do a good job at least we see something but if devs have 0 interest in release info... is not like Matrix force them :whistle:

Well, waiting the release date, expect Murphy doesnt hit my plans ... again :P good luck.
There will be a long campaign/battle vid coming soon from NSD. Plus some more screenshots.
Last edited by con20or on Sun May 24, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xaver
Reactions:

Post by Xaver »

Thanks for the info.

Maybe to show game you can use short videos to concentrate in specific features (new formations, skirmishers, garrisons...) with detailed info about how they work, and long videos to show the game scens, sandbox, campaign...

The game is generating a lot of expectation in certain "circles" :woohoo:
"Vivire militare est" Séneca

(Life is fight)
lecrop
Reactions:

Post by lecrop »

The game is generating a lot of expectation in certain "circles" :woohoo:
shhhh!

:laugh: