Member Pages

Got problems with the site. An idea on how to make it better. This is the place to discuss it.
norb
Reactions:

Member Pages

Post by norb »

Since we have a lot of people here that do a ton of really cool stuff as hobbies, we thought it might be cool to allow people to create their own members page. It would be an article or html page of what ever you want (within reason). You could put photos of your weekend regiment, your game table, write something about yourself, advertise your business, whatever you want. I would create a special section for members pages and you could add them as a favorites link in your profile. I wish the profile was bigger so we could learn some more about the people we talk to everyday, but since it's not, I thought that this might be a good idea.

Maybe it's not a good idea and I'm crazy. I would of course do one myself. If we allowed this, would anyone be interested?

Here are some examples of things that people could do for their pages:
Reenactors group
Civil War blog
Just some links to your own website
Favorite Teams writeup, like an Eagles page
Any type of blog
Movie reviews
Your resume and/or bio
March Madness tree
Links for your fantasy football team
Links to your ebay/youtube/amazon
etc.
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Re:Member Pages

Post by JC Edwards »

See.........now you're talkin' my friend. B)
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Post by Hancock the Superb »

I would gladly find something to write about - though what do I have to write about?
Hancock the Superb
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

The purpose of the page is to let people know something about yourself. Many people have something they want to advertise, a trip to Getty, their gaming table, their favorite sports team, their best AAR. It's just a chance to let people know more about you and what you do.
Vonviper
Reactions:

Post by Vonviper »

great idea norb

once the game is released and multiplayer gets rolling there could be clans, groups, contest winner posting, etc...
man if you thinking about it theres alot that can be done specially now that multiplayer is in

true north and south teams mwahahaha... the blackwater fighting corp website...
Two turn tables and a micro-phone
Chris G.
Reactions:

Post by Chris G. »

Excellent idea Norb.