Apple Removes Civil War Games

Threads discussing NSD news items from the front page.
norb
Reactions:

Apple Removes Civil War Games

Post by norb »

[article=link]200[/article]
NY Cavalry
Reactions:

Re: Apple Removes Civil War Games

Post by NY Cavalry »

"19.1 Apps containing references or commentary about a religious, cultural or ethnic group that are defamatory, offensive, mean-spirited or likely to expose the targeted group to harm or violence will be rejected."

Norb are you guilty?

We are absolutely losing our minds in this politically correct county.
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Thank goodness we didn't spend a year to port over SOW to the Mac format...this would have been disastrous.

One racist punk has done more harm to our Southern Heritage than all the racist, white supremest organizations have done for decades by using our battle flag as a symbol of their HATE.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
jebstuart
Reactions:

Post by jebstuart »

The society is going to hell fast. Complete nonsense I hope eventually when they go after the "racist" american flag
this p/c stuff will back fire, i more than any hate political correctness, it is simply a way to destroy free speech some don't like. Tell them how the confederates were democrats and democrats offend you so i dont want to see a democrat sign/flag anywhere anymore.
"How do you like this are coming back into the union"
confederate solider to Pennsylvanian citizen days before Gettysburg 

"Angels went to receive his body from his grave but he was not there, they left very disappointed but upon return to heaven, found he had outflanked them and was already there". Northern newspaper about the death of Stonewall Jackson

"No way Sherman will go to hell, he would outflank the devil and get past havens guard"
southern solider about northern general sherman