Arkansas Flag and Banner Stands Their Ground

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
RebBugler
Reactions:

Arkansas Flag and Banner Stands Their Ground

Post by RebBugler »

http://bannerisms.com/

I have known Kerry since the 70's as she and my sister were room mates sharing a house in Little Rock. We became very good friends, shared many good times, and I respect her without reservation.

Now her business, which she alone built, is facing the backlash caused by that racist punk in SC. You may check out her rebuttal with the link provided above.

Furthermore, she now has to defend the location of her business. As her business grew, she renovated a condemned building that in earlier times due to segregation staged Ray Charles, Ella Fitzgerald, and numerous other black legends of music and entertainment. After renovation she relocated her business there. Subsequently, and primarily due to her renovation efforts this building is now officially registered as an historic landmark. Outrageously, now the politically correct folks are trying to remove her business from this building she literally brought back from the abyss, unless she removes all Southern Heritage goods from her shelves.

As a side note, all their Confederate memorabilia has been sold out! Thanks to the large retailers that have caved to political correctness.

I've already corresponded with Kerry giving my full support, I will continue to do so.
Last edited by RebBugler on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed to more appropriate title
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
Gran Capitán
Reactions:

Re: Arkansas Flag and Banner Stands Their Ground

Post by Gran Capitán »

How right is this woman.
jebstuart
Reactions:

Re: Arkansas Flag and Banner Stands Their Ground

Post by jebstuart »

God bless her.
"How do you like this are coming back into the union"
confederate solider to Pennsylvanian citizen days before Gettysburg 

"Angels went to receive his body from his grave but he was not there, they left very disappointed but upon return to heaven, found he had outflanked them and was already there". Northern newspaper about the death of Stonewall Jackson

"No way Sherman will go to hell, he would outflank the devil and get past havens guard"
southern solider about northern general sherman