How to just select units for a battle?

A new scenario/battle editor is in development and should be following hot on the heels of Waterloo - any questions can go here.
Jim
Reactions:

Re: How to just select units for a battle?

Post by Jim »

The section of the SKD manual that walks you through how to use the scenario editor goes from page 15 to page 22 including useful graphics. If you are just doing MP setups, you can stop most of the way down on Page 19. With a bit of practice you can set up a new MP scenario in under 10 minutes depending on how much mixing and matching you are doing.

-Jim
"My God, if we've not got a cool brain and a big one too, to manage this affair, the nation is ruined forever." Unknown private, 14th Vermont, 2 July 1863
ferragus
Reactions:

Re: How to just select units for a battle?

Post by ferragus »

I have to say i am impressed!
The manual is quite easy to follow, specific and detailed and it helps very much in understanding the editor. I would have liked to see the same amount of detail in the game nanual... I really dont think we need a video tuorial. The scenario editor itself is exactly what this game needed. it is easy and intuitive and gives us all the options we need to balance the game to our liking. One can see the importance that has been given to the moding department, perhaps more than to the polishing of the game itself...