Say "thank you" for GCM by helping me get clean water to people who need it!

A multiplayer online persistence game for Scourge of War.
Lead your division from battle to battle where your casualties really
count.
Garnier
Reactions:

Say "thank you" for GCM by helping me get clean water to people who need it!

Post by Garnier »

Hey guys!

As some of you know, I built Garnier's Campaign Mod (www.sowmp.com) while I was in college and have continued to keep it running in the two years since then. Since it launched in 2010, y'all have played more than 5325 multiplayer battles and 5067 singleplayer battles using GCM.

If you've enjoyed it and want some way to say "thank you", now's your time! I'm turning 25 on October 15, and I'm asking you to join me in a little act of kindness toward some of our fellow human beings who don't yet have access to clean water. We get to do something about this!

100% of the money will be used to build clean water projects for people in need, and when they’re complete, charity: water will send us photos and GPS coordinates so we can see the exact community we helped.

Click here to donate!

If anyone wonders what I'm up to since I haven't been around lately, I'm helping make Google Search better (e.g. google.com/search?q=antietam) and also taking photos (philipmcg.com/photos). These days I'm very grateful for everything and thinking about what I can do to make life better for people in the world.
Last edited by Garnier on Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Play Scourge of War Multiplayer! www.sowmp.com
Also try the singleplayer carryover campaign