American War of Independence Mod

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
remus
Reactions:

Re: American War of Independence Mod

Post by remus »

Hi Bodkin

Thank you for those kind words. Just a reminder that I will be uploading the completed Battle of Long Island so if you can upload any of your OOBs then I can make sprites that might not be in the other OOBs. For example In the Long Island OOBs I have included sprites for the Rhode Island regiment which from research I have done shows them as an African/American unit. I would like to try and add little features like these to different OOBs when I can

Jim
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

Hi all
Hope the mod is giving you all a bit of fun. If you have created other OOBs please feel free to share them here for others to enjoy. I may do more OOBs later but at the moment I am well under way with producing the 'Seven Years War' mod which takes a lot of time.

Remus
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

Hi all

Just a reminder of the download for anyone looking for the American war of Independence.

Remus
JohnVW
Reactions:

Post by JohnVW »

there's a new download? (if so, where?)...thanks...
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

Hi John VW

No it's not a new download. I was wanting to bring the post to the top so that it is visible to new members or those who are not aware of the mods release.

Remus
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

Hi all

If your new to the forum don't forget to keep checking for the Seven Years War which will be released in the near future
JohnVW
Reactions:

Post by JohnVW »

can you post here as well when it's ready? thanks...
mdwn15
Reactions:

Post by mdwn15 »

Thank you Remus a very good job also the new SYW... have problem to play now with Sow but soon hope to be able to play ... thank you to all moders you make really a good job and let us enjoy these wonderfull moments... now will jump to the SYW mod download and shake the hand to the old Fritz hehehe
Choose man or General we are all soldiers and will make our duty
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

Hi mdwn15

Thank you for your comments. Keep checking in as I will be posting more screenshots shortly.

Remus
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

Hi all

Don't forget to check out the new screenshots for the Seven Years War Mod.

Remus