American War of Independence Mod

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
ushiri
Reactions:

Re: American War of Independence Mod

Post by ushiri »

If this mod is not dead would you please be kind and add working correct download pages in the first post of your thread. It´s quite confusing to know if what page you should go into and if it is the right version. It´s very smart if you want players to play it, also it would be nice to me since I really would like to try it out. Just choose Edit post and then you can add the link above your screenshoots or below the first screenshot. I´m convinced people will download it even more and it will gain more positive attraction to it :)

Cheers!
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

Hi ushiri

Thanks for your post download link has been moved to the first post

Remus
ushiri
Reactions:

Post by ushiri »

Thanks for moving them up to the first page, but it does not help,It is the same link 3 times after each other.

This message shows up:

Error: One or more of the files/folders that were shared
are invalid or no longer exist.
Click to dismiss this message

But the zipfile www.mediafire.com/download/0v235w20dq39boa/AWI_2.zip worked to download.

I hope you get it to work since I really would like to try your awesomely good looking interesting mod.
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

Hi ushiri

Thanks again for your input. I wish someone would have mentioned earlier that there was a problem downloading. I have gone into mediafire with the purpose of fixing it but my login is having some problems. I have temporarily suspended the link until I hear back from them. Will have it up and running ASAP

Remus
Vilas
Reactions:

Post by Vilas »

Links from the 1st post seem to work again :) .
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

Hi Vilas
The site is up again because I renewed my subscription a few months back. Hope to be using it more in the near future with some projects I've been working on.

remus
Vilas
Reactions:

Post by Vilas »

Two of the OOB´s have shortened names and the vanilla portraits and the OOB with the written out commander names (ARW_SR8) is CTDing when loading without further notice. I am running the main mod and beneath it the AWI patch. Do I miss something?
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

Hi Vilas
I haven’t looked at it for a while but I’ll download it again and see if I can figure out your problem. Keep checking but it might take a day or two

Remus
Vilas
Reactions:

Post by Vilas »

Thanks Remus
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

Hi Vilas
I downloaded the AWI from the website and I think the one you have is an older version. I had problems trying to run it. I have a copy on my computer that should have been the updated version from Mediafire In it the ARW version was deleted. At the moment I am play testing it to see if I can make any improvements to it and then re release it. I found that with many of the new maps available in GB that it might be worthwhile as new players might enjoy it. It should not take long but in the meantime I would delete the ARW unless you are able to problem solve it. I tried but was getting to complicated.

Remus