I like it

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
Amish John
Reactions:

I like it

Post by Amish John »

NSD - just a quick note to say the "What am I doing" window on the home page is a good idea. We all wonder what aspect of the game Norb is currently working on. Now we will know.
You can get farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.
norb
Reactions:

Re:I like it

Post by norb »

Thanks, glad you like it. I know I get busy and just don't have the time to write long updates, but you guys give us a lot of ideas, so I want to keep you in the loop.
Davinci
Reactions:

Post by Davinci »

Yes, thanks for the update window on what you are working on, and thank you , for working on that particular aspect of the single player’s game.

The Multiplayer addition will add to the roll-call , but for a few of us, it’s single player only!

davinci
The only true logic is that, there is no true logic!
Amish John
Reactions:

Post by Amish John »

Davinci wrote:
The Multiplayer addition will add to the roll-call , but for a few of us, it’s single player only!

davinci
However, according to the poll on the home page, the "few of us" single players are the majority if the poll numbers are representative.
You can get farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

The same AI is used in SP and MP. There's not much difference in the two as far as how they play.
Amish John
Reactions:

Post by Amish John »

norb wrote:
The same AI is used in SP and MP. There's not much difference in the two as far as how they play.
Yes, I can make the same stupid tactical mistakes against the AI in either mode. I'm versatile.
7th Wisconsin
Reactions:

Post by 7th Wisconsin »

Yes, I can make the same stupid tactical mistakes against the AI in either mode. I'm versatile.
Lol, you and I can be teammates. We'll go far...
Who is John Galt?
Chamberlain
Reactions:

Post by Chamberlain »

I also like the updates on the "What I am doing" !!

Looks good Norb

Chamberlain
-Col. Joshua Chamberlain, 20th Maine

We cannot retreat. We cannot withdraw. We are going to have to be stubborn today