Army Sandbox

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
the reb
Reactions:

Army Sandbox

Post by the reb »

Hello con20or,

I should clarify what I have been seeing. I do get the overlap in Attack and Defend when using Army vs Army. I never played Corp vs Corp, but just did several using Gettysburg, and there was not problem with the Corps overlapping, which makes sense....

In Sandbox, what decides where the Corps, Divisions are placed on the map? I figure it must be interfaced with the OOB to some coordinates within the map and would think it would be an easy fix to place all Divisions with their respective Corp, etc. Perhaps the issue is not the fix but the implementation.....

To the Single Person Player, Sandbox is the life of the game, and this fix would greatly improve play.

thanks,
the reb
con20or
Reactions:

Army Sandbox

Post by con20or »

I have moved this to its own thread as it differs from the previous. I'm a SP player so I understand.

Can you give us a screenshot of the map with the problem (f4 - stored in Documents/SOWWL/Screenshots) the list of mods you are using and also the map, OOB and sandbox settings you tried with?

Attack and defend armies are usually capped to avoid this exact problem, so this info will help us to see if we can replicate, thanks.
Last edited by con20or on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the reb
Reactions:

Army Sandbox

Post by the reb »

I have a screenshot but I don not know how to post it for you?
con20or
Reactions:

Army Sandbox

Post by con20or »

use the add file button beside 'attachments' like below
The attachment Upload.jpg is no longer available
Attachments
Upload.jpg
Upload.jpg (81.05 KiB) Viewed 138 times
the reb
Reactions:

Army Sandbox

Post by the reb »

Sorry, saw the file attachment and understand acceptable files that can be attached but can't figure it out from there. I have mostly all the mods ever offered and this particular example of Sandbox overlapping was Gettysburg, DRF OOB, Attack and Army vs Army.

Thanks,
the reb
con20or
Reactions:

Army Sandbox

Post by con20or »

In that case I will move this again to the ACW part of the forum, the original thread you posted on was for the Quatre Bras DLC for Waterloo.

I would suggest turning off all mods first and trying sandbox again. If no luck please post back with a list of all of the active mods in the order that you have them installed.
Last edited by con20or on Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
the reb
Reactions:

Re: Army Sandbox

Post by the reb »

yeah I thought there was confusion there....I don't have any further issue but I believe it may be concluded that the overlapping problem stated in Sandbox is true for both ACW and Waterloo....