Error in MP

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
remus
Reactions:

Re: Error in MP

Post by remus »

Hi Saddletank

No. I wasn't sure what, if any, the changes would have to be. This is what I was hoping to find out via this post.

On a second matter I read your post about revolutionary war sprites, Austerlitz and 1806 sprites. I have been work on modifying sprites that might be suitable. I have four infantry sprites of 1806 Prussians and sprites that would suit the French for 1806. I have worked on some revolutionary french as well. The are in old format so need packing.Let me know if you are intersted.

Remus
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

Sorry, my post was not clear. I have the mod but I wanted to know which OOB file you are getting the error with.

Those sprites sound great. Would you be able to post some pics in a thread in the WL modding forum so I can see them please?
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

Hi Saddletank

The OOB was Brandywine and I just loaded it as a solo sandbox game.

The other sprites are not actually in game as such but I could send some in sprite sheet format. Probably by Dropbox if you send me details