TC2M Release Date Announced!

Threads discussing NSD news items from the front page.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

[article=link]209[/article]
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Re: TC2M Release Date Announced!

Post by JC Edwards »

FANTASTIC!! :cheer:
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
RDBoles
Reactions:

Post by RDBoles »

how does one get the game on steam if you already have it
Move Forward
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Well you can always purchase it on Steam to help support our future efforts. $7.99 the first week of release. ;)

Or you can just add the standard version you currently own to your Steam library.

We'd like to setup achievements, trading cards etc. at some point, so not sure if those would work with the non-steam version. I'd have to check.
Kerflumoxed
Reactions:

Post by Kerflumoxed »

Thanks for this update, Little! Although I purchased the original many years ago, will purchase the new release to help support future/further efforts. I do HOPE that the 3 man wide column formation has been update to replace the European style of marching with the NORMAL US 4 man wide columns!

This has always been one of my favorite games (even with the noted exception above), especially since WSH Baylor (William Smith Hanger Baylor) was a cousin of my g-g-grandfather, Peter Hanger, and was KIA leading the Stonewall Brigade at Second Manassas. Thanks for the renovation of TC2M!

Jack
Last edited by Kerflumoxed on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jack Hanger
Fremont, NE
[/size]
"Boys, if we have to stand in a straight line as stationary targets for the Yankees to shoot at, this old Texas Brigade is going to run like hell!" J. B. Poley, 4th Texas Infantry, Hood's Texas Brigade
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

I do HOPE that the 3 man wide column formation has been update to replace the European style of marching with the NORMAL US 4 man wide columns!
The Steam version is the latest patched version of the game. No changes have been made since the latest release. However, TC2M is mod-friendly as it always has been, so perhaps someone can create a 4 man wide column mod.. Calling all Davinci's in the house.. :laugh:
Kerflumoxed
Reactions:

Post by Kerflumoxed »

Thanks, Little!

In other words.....NO! Game remains 3 man column wide on the march. That is the European version of the March Column, not the American version. Hopefully, DaVinci or some other brilliant devotee of this game can make the change....which begs the question: "Who was the mental midget that selected the European version as opposed to the correct American version?" Oh, I bet I know! LOL

J
Jack Hanger
Fremont, NE
[/size]
"Boys, if we have to stand in a straight line as stationary targets for the Yankees to shoot at, this old Texas Brigade is going to run like hell!" J. B. Poley, 4th Texas Infantry, Hood's Texas Brigade
Don
Reactions:

Post by Don »

How about the numerous mods that were available to us, including many not found on SOW Gettysburg?
Davinci
Reactions:

Post by Davinci »

Game remains 3 man column wide on the march. That is the European version of the March Column, not the American version.
Kerflumoxed - Try this, I haven't experimented with it so it might not be the exact spacing!
The attachment 2_2016-10-30.jpg is no longer available
Formations File:
The attachment formation.rar is no longer available
davinci
Attachments
2_2016-10-30.jpg
2_2016-10-30.jpg (234.69 KiB) Viewed 1027 times
formation.rar
(2.3 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
Last edited by Davinci on Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
The only true logic is that, there is no true logic!
Kerflumoxed
Reactions:

Post by Kerflumoxed »

Formations File:
formation.rar
davinci[/quote]

Thanks, but Adobe wouldn't allow me to open. Says file if corrupted.

Jack
Jack Hanger
Fremont, NE
[/size]