Sprites all changing uniform

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
tinyb
Reactions:

Sprites all changing uniform

Post by tinyb »

Hi, having just started playing SOW Waterloo again, and playing the French, I noticed all the Sprites have changed to one type of Infantry (Line) and all the Cavalry to Cuirassier. This is throughout the whole ARMY. I am running vers 1.01 on Win 10. I re installed over the initial program and after starting for the first time it was fine. However, following a resart it had once more defaulted to one type of Each Sprite again. Obviously, the British side had also been affected. Ideas, Rod
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Re: Sprites all changing uniform

Post by JC Edwards »

Hi, having just started playing SOW Waterloo again, and playing the French, I noticed all the Sprites have changed to one type of Infantry (Line) and all the Cavalry to Cuirassier. This is throughout the whole ARMY. I am running vers 1.01 on Win 10. I re installed over the initial program and after starting for the first time it was fine. However, following a resart it had once more defaulted to one type of Each Sprite again. Obviously, the British side had also been affected. Ideas, Rod
Sorry tinyb, but shouldn't this question be asked in the Waterloo section and not Gettysburg?

regards

The Mad One
Last edited by JC Edwards on Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
Leffe7
Reactions:

Re: Sprites all changing uniform

Post by Leffe7 »

Can you check your graphics settings in your options, please?
Maybe it is set to "HIGH", but it can be set to "BEST" to see all the different sprites.
Kind Regards