GCM website domain

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
exp101
Reactions:

Re: GCM website domain

Post by exp101 »

Following up on my earlier message about collecting an email list for GCM'ers, here are the players I have email addresses for (I think):

-Sspoom
-Soldier
-Weathers
-Mark
-MJP
-NY Cav
-Charmead
-Keith
-MacLeod
johnd5555
Reactions:

Post by johnd5555 »

I will certainly try and make an every Sunday battle if offered.... and more often than that if the opportunity presents itself...
Razorback429
Reactions:

Post by Razorback429 »

How do I PM you on this site? BTW, we're off on our yearly pilgrimage to the Philippines next Tuesday, May 29....returning July 12. Everyone have a great summer and just maybe GCM will be up and running by the time I get back.
Last edited by Razorback429 on Sat May 26, 2018 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: additional info
Razorback429
Reactions:

Post by Razorback429 »

Sent u a PM with my email!
States
Reactions:

Post by States »

Been keeping an eye on this, PMd email. I'd like to do Harmon's campaign, Chickamauga if I remember correctly.
Benmilam
Reactions:

Post by Benmilam »

I have been using Discord on other games. I have setup a Scourge of War discord site. Not too familiar with all the features, so if you are able to join it and make changes, be my guest. Setting up a potential site in case teamspeak crashes, plus allows you to leave messages. I have posted the link below. Let me know if it does not work.

https://discord.gg/376XYjY
Benmilam
Reactions:

Post by Benmilam »

Under Discord, I setup a tab called game planner. This is if you want to schedule a game.
Benmilam
Reactions:

Post by Benmilam »

Let me know if we are playing today. I'm in if we are.
States
Reactions:

Post by States »

I was busy today but I'm going to try to be here every Saturday or Sunday at 5pm EST. I was holding out hope but if this is the end, I'm glad I got to catch the last 2 years of it. Thanks Garnier.
Last edited by States on Mon May 28, 2018 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
States
Reactions:

Post by States »

No Memorial Day battle? If 8 join Teamspeak or Discord I'll host one.