Latest Patch

Any technical questions for Waterloo go here!
norb
Reactions:

Latest Patch

Post by norb »

We have submitted our latest minor patch to Matrix. You should be able to get it through their online patcher, or through Steam as soon as it's been through their release cycle.

We wanted to integrate our DLC's with the campaign map for those that have made the purchase, so that's in there. Also a new screen if you own all the new DLCs. We've also included RebBugler's Expanded toolbar mod as part of the patch. As well as a small fix for using Italian language files in mods.

Also be sure to check out the latest SDK, as we have finally released the map editor. It's not polished at all and really just our build of what was out there for PR already. None of those tools are officially supported, but there's enough people around that have used the map tools that posted questions should get answers. The source for the main Waterloo maps are also included so you can try your hand at modifying the existing maps.

Thank you everyone for all your support. We are currently working hard on our next title which will remain in the same historical time period. We'll release more details as things are locked down.

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend! Always remember that this day is to remember those left behind.
DarkRob
Reactions:

Re: Latest Patch

Post by DarkRob »

So awesome to see that you guys are continuing to support the game. Im very choosey when it comes to what games I play so when I find one I like, I want to be able to stick with it. And Scourge of War Waterloo has hands down become my favorite game. I cant wait to see what you've got in store for the series and Il for sure be there on release day to buy it.
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

Great news Norb, you've been quiet too long.
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
DarkRob
Reactions:

Post by DarkRob »

Ive got one minor question about downloading the new patch. Im already using Reb Buglers latest expanded toolbar. So if I download the new patch that also contains it, is that in anyway going to mess things up because I already have it?
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Ive got one minor question about downloading the new patch. Im already using Reb Buglers latest expanded toolbar. So if I download the new patch that also contains it, is that in anyway going to mess things up because I already have it?
At the moment (May 28, 2017) both toolbars are identical. Of course eventually any future updates will be through the WL Modifications thread.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
james l henry
Reactions:

Post by james l henry »

Hello

Been a long time since i did games but decided to give waterloo a go.

Just bought waterloo and went to the matrix dl site for a patch, not the most recent - from November 2015 - Tried to DL v1.0043
but get the message that no such file exists?

this is my source http://www.matrixgames.com/products/574/downloads/

what is the latest version please and why cant i get v1.0043
james l henry
Reactions:

Post by james l henry »

Oh - never mind it seems i should the file Scourge of War: Waterloo 1.0.1 update (Quatre Bras)
Capt Saucier
Reactions:

Post by Capt Saucier »

If I purchase Wavre, does it come with the patch? Or should I patch first, then buy Wavre?

Thanks!
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Wavre or not, you'll get the latest patch through Steam or the Matrix updater.
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

Can it also be downloaded manually? I have removed the Matrix updater - I generally don't like auto-updaters, prefer to do it myself.
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.