Any word from Notbsoftdev?

Let's talk about the issues in converting the SOW engine to handle Waterloo. Ideas, suggestions, feature requests, comments.
Majick
Reactions:

Any word from Notbsoftdev?

Post by Majick »

Hi All,

Sorry if I have missed anything posted somewhere else, but has Norbsoft actually given any indication of what they might be working on next?

It's been a while since Wavre, are they taking a break or is there some exciting project in the works?

Cheers
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re: Any word from Notbsoftdev?

Post by Little Powell »

Hi Majick - To answer your question, yes there is an exciting project in the works. It may seem that we have been a bit quiet as of late, and that means we are busy at work.. :)

To quote Norb "We are currently working hard on our next title which will remain in the same historical time period. We'll release more details as things are locked down."

And that's all I can share at this time. Thanks for the inquiry!
Majick
Reactions:

Post by Majick »

Thats great news Little Powell, and thanks very much for such a swift response!
Chichetr
Reactions:

Post by Chichetr »

Hi Majick - To answer your question, yes there is an exciting project in the works. It may seem that we have been a bit quiet as of late, and that means we are busy at work.. :)

To quote Norb "We are currently working hard on our next title which will remain in the same historical time period. We'll release more details as things are locked down."

And that's all I can share at this time. Thanks for the inquiry!

YES! YES!

This has seriously made my year! I absolutely cannot wait for the next installment! THANK YOU!

I can't wait for that first teaser!