Stock Uniform Replacement

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
Cleaburn
Reactions:

Re: Stock Uniform Replacement

Post by Cleaburn »

To the Moders would like to blend poms and rebs and mark ts sprites together tried too but just does not work thought maybe if i put a x to the sprite numbers in unit-global Unit-model unit-pack Like for example changed 09 to 09x etc and do all that way in rebs would be able to mix them together with poms did not show up however rebs infantry mod replaces poms infantry units but will not replace poms Officers artillery or cavalry? would anyone give me a hand please??
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

To the Moders would like to blend poms and rebs and mark ts sprites together tried too but just does not work thought maybe if i put a x to the sprite numbers in unit-global Unit-model unit-pack Like for example changed 09 to 09x etc and do all that way in rebs would be able to mix them together with poms did not show up however rebs infantry mod replaces poms infantry units but will not replace poms Officers artillery or cavalry? would anyone give me a hand please??
My TC2M SOW Infantry Mod won't replace officers and cavalry because it doesn't include them. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to bringing them SOW's way.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
Cleaburn
Reactions:

Post by Cleaburn »

Yep I hope so, I had no Idea about Louie Raider sorry to see that :( thanks in advance Reb that would be cool!
Tim44651
Reactions:

Post by Tim44651 »

Can someone post a working google drive link or dropbox?
It's dead
seamount0
Reactions:

Post by seamount0 »

I am interested in it too