More Suggestions

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

More Suggestions

Post by Hancock the Superb »

Here are some more ideas I have.

When a unit gets hit by artillery or infantry when it is on the march, IT SHOULD NOT DOUBLE QUICK. I hate it, I'm forming up for an attack, a shell hits, and all of a sudden I have a regiment out in the middle of a field and the rest of the brigade is in the rear. The regiment shouldn't double quick at all when hit by artillery, and generally, when a regiment was forming, it wouldn't double quick into formation.

Sometimes, if a colonel allowed, men could fire while the regiment was forming, so is this possible?

If a regiment was engaged in a combat for more than 30 minutes, companyies would get jumbled up with regiments next to them - can we have after a peried of time, the regiment's formation start to fall apart?

A lot of times, during a fierce fight, in the trees, men would gather behind the trees for protection, spreading the line. Can we at least make the line spread out a little when during a fight in forests?

Often, men would move forward and back in a fight, can we get sprites to do the same thing? A few men move sporadically forward, then they are forced back a little, then forward?

Generally, the flag was the target of enemy regiments. Is it possible to generally have casualties concentrated around the flag?
Hancock the Superb