Tiller's Campaign Peninsula

We're gamers, so here is a good place to discuss other games you are playing or are curious about.
7th Wisconsin
Reactions:

Tiller's Campaign Peninsula

Post by 7th Wisconsin »

Just purchased the game. Re-reading Sears' "To the Gates of Richmond" and I wanted to "play along". Fun and interesting so far, as is any new game. However, these type of games usually have a relatively short lifespan on my computer.
Anyone else play any of Tiller's ACW Campaign games? I see Brett Schulte did playtesting on some of the titles.
Who is John Galt?
BOSTON
Reactions:

Re:Tiller's Campaign Peninsula

Post by BOSTON »

Have a pantload of Tiller products, they just don't interest me anymore.

Hoistingman4
HOISTINGMAN4

Drafted in Boston
bschulte
Reactions:

Post by bschulte »

7th Wisconsin wrote:
Just purchased the game. Re-reading Sears' "To the Gates of Richmond" and I wanted to "play along". Fun and interesting so far, as is any new game. However, these type of games usually have a relatively short lifespan on my computer.
Anyone else play any of Tiller's ACW Campaign games? I see Brett Schulte did playtesting on some of the titles.
Yep, I was involved in a lot of the games created by Drew Wagenhoffer and Rich Walker. I'd still be going today if real life hadn't become too busy to be able to dedicate a few hours each night to playtesting. I enjoy the HPS series quite a bit, but I enjoy TC2M and the new Gettysburg game more.
No Smoking Demoking
Reactions:

Post by No Smoking Demoking »

I play them. I have Campaign Gettysburg and Campaign Franklin as well as Panzer Campaigns Tobruk '41 and Campaign Wagram. I've also been thinking about getting Chancellorsville or France '40 at some point.