Unable to Host with Mod actrivated

A dedicated section to start arranging MP games and groups for our new engine, Waterloo!
Grog
Reactions:

Unable to Host with Mod actrivated

Post by Grog »

Getting message

"Cannot Host. There is more than 1 mod instance of csv. Please disable extra mods. unitglogal.csv."

Happening with KS mod but I know there is no issue with this because we play 3 times a week with onother Host.

Also, tried hosting with the Grog toolbar mod, same message.

Any ideas Guys?
Biondo
Reactions:

Re: Unable to Host with Mod actrivated

Post by Biondo »

Hi Grog.

You need to rename the unitglobal.csv file that you find in the QB folder in the DLC folder of the game
voltigeur
Reactions:

Post by voltigeur »

rename Scourge of War Waterloo\DLC\QB DLC\Logistics\unitglobal.csv to something else
Grog
Reactions:

Post by Grog »

Thank you fellas. I will try that later and report back :)
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Grog

Was that QB add-on a recent download? I'm asking because the "unitglobal" issue was supposedly fixed with a patch long ago.

Glad to hear from you although it's through an issue. Your 'Portraits' contribution continues to be a perfect fit.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
Grog
Reactions:

Post by Grog »

Thanks RebBugler and thanks Biondo and Voltigeur

It was the QB unitglobal that was the issue. Renaming it solved the problem.

Knowing me, Reb, I probably downloaded QB on the first day of release.

Tonight was the first time I have Hosted, Sensai (aka MTG) had the bad manners to go on holiday. I needed to open my 31791 Port which was no mean feat, in the end, but Result.

Thanks for your kind words re Portraits, Randy. Your work on the Game and Toolbar mods and flag is fine and much appreciated. A cold beer your way.

One day I intend to incorporate the Portraits into the KS Mod collection, if possible, but will need to have Portrait files specific to OOBs or theatre of operation/year, which would mean activating an extra mod each time you play or host. Worth it for me, as I like to see the commanders faces from an immersive and educational reason, but wonder if anyone else would bother.

RebB, what do you play most these days?
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

RebB, what do you play most these days?

Play-testing is the name of my game presently as I update my dated mods. Also new maps by Mark T have opened many new possibilities for future battles, some of which I've already taken advantage of...Chickamauga and Gettysburg New Ground. It's a shame the WL expansion ended so soon, otherwise I'd be into it, rather than just being the troubleshooter for the Grog Toolbar.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...