this game's MP alive recently near 2019 ?

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
chee
Reactions:

this game's MP alive recently near 2019 ?

Post by chee »

The simulation of this game is very good,,, and total war is not a type of game at all.Not a fast-food game.When I started playing, it felt a little complicated. I saw a lot of instructions, and I could only know the meaning of the mailman's letters after reading them for a long time.My mother tongue is not English.If I am legal edition, the most important problemIs it possible to play online normally?How many people are online?Or has the ghost taken over?This is China. Is it locked?Can I go online?
voltigeur
Reactions:

Re: this game's MP alive recently near 2019 ?

Post by voltigeur »

chee
Reactions:

Post by chee »

nice MP mod,,,,
chee
Reactions:

Post by chee »

I ve downloaded all required GCM mods then,,,need I connent to discord to get the IP to play MP battles?
by the way,,,,my union divsions are set ok.
exp101
Reactions:

Post by exp101 »

Discord is necessary to communicate with the other players while in game and to help get into the battles. Links to all the mods needed (and instructions) are in the "Help" section of http://ngcmsow.com/. If you have Windows 10, install all the mods except those listed as "Optional" (as one or more of those causes Windows 10 to crash the game). Once installed, be sure to go into the game's "Modifications" menu and activate them. Don't play with any other mods activated.

Battles begin at 17:15 (Eastern U.S. time), but when starting out, it's a good idea to come into Discord early for help with any questions and to test your setup.

Hope to see you soon!

P.S. If you're very new to SoW Gettysburg, it is highly recommended to become fully familiar with the tutorial and single player scenarios before jumping into multi-player games!
chee
Reactions:

Post by chee »

I have done as instructions says.and I play this game for long and hope see you guys online later.I want to know how make the SP scenarios scores recorded . I found it is null each time I reinstall it.
exp101
Reactions:

Post by exp101 »

Single player battles/campaigns are not supported in the New GCM (NGCM)
chee
Reactions:

Post by chee »

another question is does the GCM sp campaign launcher worke? I see the post but it released 5 or 6 years ago
Last edited by chee on Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chee
Reactions:

Post by chee »

all right...then I mean the stock Gettysburg 3 Days Campaign score cannot be recorded?
exp101
Reactions:

Post by exp101 »

None of the original GCM launchers work any longer.

You may try playing the individual SP stock scenarios using the NGCM mods. That may work. I would suggest having only the NGCM mods active (except perhaps the stock maps you're using). That may work though I haven't tried it.