Ten Days in Hell Carryover not working

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
walkingwolf01
Reactions:

Ten Days in Hell Carryover not working

Post by walkingwolf01 »

Hello,

I have had this issue in the past with carryover scenarios. I have played the first battle in the list and click on the second and it doesn't allow me to do it as it says I must complete the first battle. Today I had the problem with advancing on the second day of TDIH. It says I must complete day 1. On day 1 I obtained a score of 400, (I know not the best lol.) but it wouldn't let me carryover to the next day. Any possible fixes? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Colin.
DarkRob
Reactions:

Re: Ten Days in Hell Carryover not working

Post by DarkRob »

Hello,

I have had this issue in the past with carryover scenarios. I have played the first battle in the list and click on the second and it doesn't allow me to do it as it says I must complete the first battle. Today I had the problem with advancing on the second day of TDIH. It says I must complete day 1. On day 1 I obtained a score of 400, (I know not the best lol.) but it wouldn't let me carryover to the next day. Any possible fixes? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Colin.
I think you have to achieve at least a minor victory to advance to the next scenario. It may even have to be a major victory. My memory is a bit foggy as I haven't played those scenarios in years, but Im pretty sure you have to win to advance.
walkingwolf01
Reactions:

Post by walkingwolf01 »

I know I obtained a minor victory. The scores for victory are quite low, as only if the enemy takes the objective do you loose.
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Just did a quick play/test, scored a 382, and scenario 2 was made available.

Checked through most of the Ten Days scenarios and 300 points is the 'Major Victory/Moving on' score for each. You can check this through the scenario.ini file...Look for Carryover=1 along with the advance score grouped with the victory criteria.

Your reported score of 400 should have done it. All I can think of is that you went beyond the 40 minute ending time and upped your score to above 300 pts., after the scenario was technically over.
Last edited by RebBugler on Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...