Windows 10 issues

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
garyknowz
Reactions:

Windows 10 issues

Post by garyknowz »

It's been a while since I've been here. Seems rather quiet. Hopefully that means everyone is hard at work on a new platform.

Anyhow, I have Windows 10 now, as stated. I held on to Windows XP and 7 as long as I could, knowing my inner Barney Rubble would creep out---and here we are.

There is a message that reads the screen is out of focus, but following the suggestions resolves nothing. Also, the version I have is v1.5 in the main download at Matrix, the update to v1.61 is a dead link at their website. I put in a help ticket to Matrix too. Hopefully they have a solution.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Gary K.
Attachments
Screenshot4.png
Screenshot4.png (682.48 KiB) Viewed 146 times
Screenshot3.png
Screenshot3.png (935.61 KiB) Viewed 146 times
Screenshot2.png
Screenshot2.png (1.17 MiB) Viewed 146 times
Sorry. I suffer from a serious case of typosis. Don't worry, it's not contagious :)
Chamberlain
Reactions:

Re: Windows 10 issues

Post by Chamberlain »

garyknowz

Check out this link for the missing text issue...

http://www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/techni ... help#63027

Chamberlain
Last edited by Chamberlain on Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Col. Joshua Chamberlain, 20th Maine

We cannot retreat. We cannot withdraw. We are going to have to be stubborn today
garyknowz
Reactions:

Re: Windows 10 issues

Post by garyknowz »

Many thanks!
Sorry. I suffer from a serious case of typosis. Don't worry, it's not contagious :)