HDMI Hookup...Computer to Smart TV

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
the reb
Reactions:

HDMI Hookup...Computer to Smart TV

Post by the reb »

Wow...neat to play on a 46" screen.

Operating on Windows 10. One problem I'm having is with sound. The intro music and while loading music plays fine but when the game starts....no ambient sounds, no marching sounds, no cannon sounds...nothing?

Any help appreciated.

thanks,
the reb
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: HDMI Hookup...Computer to Smart TV

Post by RebBugler »

I've been using HDTV widescreens as computer displays ever since they came out with no audio issues using the computer speakers. Just upgraded to Win10 and still experience no audio issues.

I do find that with Win10 there is the option to use the HDTV speakers also...Have you tried this? Go to Settings/Audio.

Still, sounds like your 'Sounds' folder got deleted or renamed whereas your 'Music' folder is intact. Check your 'Base' folder for irregularities.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
the reb
Reactions:

Re: HDMI Hookup...Computer to Smart TV

Post by the reb »

Thanks RebBugler…

The format for Windows 10 Settings must vary...Had issues....My Music and Sounds Folders seemed to be ok...Then I got a new message that screen resolution was not supported which now I couldn't get the game to play on HDMI...I was about to give up...for today...

But I went into the SOW Options and changed the Screen Resolution from 1920x1080 to 1680x1050 and now everything works on HDMI....for now....confused...but thanks

the reb