Forum broken?

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
Chichetr
Reactions:

Forum broken?

Post by Chichetr »

Hey guys,

For some reason the past few weeks the forum seems to be broken? Like I'm unable to reply/see the thread topics, the design is completely exploded and completely different from the past. I saw a topic by reb about a "website test". Can someone please help me?
RebBugler
Reactions:

Forum broken?

Post by RebBugler »

Hey guys,

For some reason the past few weeks the forum seems to be broken? Like I'm unable to reply/see the thread topics, the design is completely exploded and completely different from the past. I saw a topic by reb about a "website test". Can someone please help me?
Well, at least you were able to post this message. :)

Yeah, the website is still a WIP. Still, everything functions that I've tried. Regarding your 'can't reply' message, you should be able to once you're logged on. Maybe you're just not finding the 'Reply' button, it's just text...Look around. Please report your findings after checking, and any other functions that don't work for you yet.

Thanks for the Report...
Last edited by RebBugler on Wed May 06, 2020 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
Chichetr
Reactions:

Forum broken?

Post by Chichetr »

Hey mate,

Finally! I found it! Thank you!!!

Man, I gotta tell you, this new format is so confusing to a total layman. I'm trying to find the new maps/OOB update downloads for the BEAUTIFUL "True Ground" mod but no matter how many scenario links I click I can't find the download links :-( . Any word if this forum will be fixed? I love this forum so much!

If it's funding you need I'm sure you could post a "Gofundme" or something, I would DEFINITELY make a contribution to keep this forum going. God I love these games/forums!
RebBugler
Reactions:

Forum broken?

Post by RebBugler »

Hey mate,

Finally! I found it! Thank you!!!

Man, I gotta tell you, this new format is so confusing to a total layman. I'm trying to find the new maps/OOB update downloads for the BEAUTIFUL "True Ground" mod but no matter how many scenario links I click I can't find the download links :-( . Any word if this forum will be fixed? I love this forum so much!

If it's funding you need I'm sure you could post a "Gofundme" or something, I would DEFINITELY make a contribution to keep this forum going. God I love these games/forums!
For now all I can help you with is pointing out the links of the two 'True Ground' mods. Note the top topic title, download links circled in red. Hope this helps...
The attachment TG_Map.jpg is no longer available
The attachment TG_SR1.jpg is no longer available
Attachments
TG_SR1.jpg
TG_SR1.jpg (218.08 KiB) Viewed 759 times
TG_Map.jpg
TG_Map.jpg (224.33 KiB) Viewed 759 times
Last edited by RebBugler on Fri May 08, 2020 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
Chichetr
Reactions:

Forum broken?

Post by Chichetr »

Ahhh gotcha!! For some reason the links weren't appearing for me!

Thank you so much Reb!!!

Also absolutely LOVE the new maps/OOBs!!!!!

Keep it up!
Little Powell
Reactions:

Forum broken?

Post by Little Powell »

The forum should be looking a little cleaner now. Made some improvements to the topic layout.
Chichetr
Reactions:

Forum broken?

Post by Chichetr »

THANK YOU SO MUCH LITTLE POWELL!

This looks about a MILLION times better than what it was before. You are a true HERO!