Just wanted to say THANK YOU

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
Chichetr
Reactions:

Post by Chichetr »

Hey guys, On a whim a few days ago I started re-playing Chickamauga as the rebs and have been having a friggen BALL with all of the scenarios. Managed to get a major victory for the afternoon scenario for September 19th.Honestly, we are SO lucky to have such a talented team of modders: Reb, Jolly, the others who contribute and mod/make maps...you know who you guys are.Just, THANK YOU to all who made this map/OOBs as well as for all the other maps/OOBs you guys make. Don't stop, please!
Attachments
CleburnLateAttack.png
CleburnLateAttack.png (4.66 MiB) Viewed 1009 times
2ndKY_19_Indy_carnage_brockfarm.png
2ndKY_19_Indy_carnage_brockfarm.png (4.17 MiB) Viewed 1009 times
BrockFarm_Late.png
BrockFarm_Late.png (3.82 MiB) Viewed 1009 times
27th_Tenn_brockFarm.png
27th_Tenn_brockFarm.png (4.26 MiB) Viewed 1009 times
Jolly
Reactions:

Post by Jolly »

Very nice screen shots!

David(jolly)
Palyarmerc
Reactions:

Post by Palyarmerc »

Didn't realize there were pictures until you mentioned it Jolly. This new forum layout.
Very nice. Saved to disk.
I still think this game looks better than the bland Total War series.
Sprites will always be something I prefer. When polygons became a thing in 2000 I stopped gaming for 4 years. Played blocky, clipping 3D games since their infancy and even though it has improved, the scenery of FS9, FSX and SoWGB and the hand drawn sprites and maps of Commandos & Desperados (Dungeon Master, Diablo etc) are by far more appealing even to this day. Hard work, but wholly satisfying. Never change NorbSoftDev.