Locations of Logistics Folder?

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
SeriouslyAStoneWall
Reactions:

Locations of Logistics Folder?

Post by SeriouslyAStoneWall »

Hello to whoever reads this.

I am trying to mod weapon types for a mod I am building, but I can't find the rifles (or any) logistics file that the sdk pdf mentions (SDK1.6). Is it hidden or do I have to unpack something? Am I looking in the wrong location? Currently my game is stored on C:/Matrix Games/Scourge of War: Gettysburg - Anniversary Edition/

Thank you to all who help :)
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: Locations of Logistics Folder?

Post by RebBugler »

Once you unzip the SDK folder and then open it the Logistics folder is at the top of the list of the other folders located there. Since you've read the SDK pdf file that's also in that folder, I don't know how you missed it.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
SeriouslyAStoneWall
Reactions:

Re: Locations of Logistics Folder?

Post by SeriouslyAStoneWall »

RebBugler wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:36 am Once you unzip the SDK folder and then open it the Logistics folder is at the top of the list of the other folders located there. Since you've read the SDK pdf file that's also in that folder, I don't know how you missed it.
Thanks for the help reb, I see it now. For some reason I misread and thought there should be a logistics folder outside of the sdk folder and instead in the base folder. I was reading page 7 of the document as this way.
Attachments
pg7_SDK_fileOrders.JPG
pg7_SDK_fileOrders.JPG (32.05 KiB) Viewed 785 times