Mod problem in trying to Host in MP

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
cliometrician
Reactions:

Mod problem in trying to Host in MP

Post by cliometrician »

I just tried using my Chickamauga mod. It works great in single player, but when I tried hosting a MP game, this is the message I got:

Cannot Host.There is more than 1 Mod Instance of drills.csv.Disable Extra Mods

I've never see that message before. Can anyone please shed some light on how I can fix things?

Thank you in advance for assistance!
"I may have fought on the side that was wrong, but I fought on the right side." John S. Mosby
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: Mod problem in trying to Host in MP

Post by RebBugler »

Assuming you are using the B&F mod with Chickamauga, then therein lies the 'Drills' conflict. Since Chickamauga uses the same formations as B&F, rename the Drills file (Logistics/Drills) in Chickamauga. This should eliminate that conflict you're experiencing.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
cliometrician
Reactions:

Re: Mod problem in trying to Host in MP

Post by cliometrician »

Yes, that did it!

Reb, how many times over the years have you solved a problem of mine? I've lost count. Mighty glad you are here on this board. Thank you!!
"I may have fought on the side that was wrong, but I fought on the right side." John S. Mosby