Layout as MMG forum?

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
norb
Reactions:

Re:Layout as MMG forum?

Post by norb »

We'll probably stick with this for a while. We just don't have the time to mess with it right now. Once we are done the game though, we'll revisit the look. It was just hard to find a template that worked for what I wanted it to do.

I use the main page to find the latest posts myself. The real reason I even went to this type of site is so that any members could write content for the main page. That way if guys wrote their AARs, they could submit them and get them posted on the front page. I thought that would be very cool.
Chamberlain
Reactions:

Re:Layout as MMG forum?

Post by Chamberlain »

First of all, Congrats Norb on your new endeavor !!!!!

I hope you have as much success here as you are still having over at MMG !!!

As for the format, I also love the MMG layout (as I have been spoiled for over 3 years :) ), this is not a bad layout, but the black background is tough, maybe a Blue and/or Gray ?

Again,

Good Luck Norb to you and your developers and can't wait for your first game !!!!

Chamberlain
-Col. Joshua Chamberlain, 20th Maine

We cannot retreat. We cannot withdraw. We are going to have to be stubborn today