Why the change?

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
Joker
Reactions:

Why the change?

Post by Joker »

Question is in the title! I read the article concerning rewarding everyone who actually works on this/these game(s) and that is the reason you changed. But, couldn't you have done that while staying at MMG?

Sorry for being so curious, it's just a habit ;)

As I asked at the MMG forum, does this otherwise mean that MMG will no longer develop games?
Last edited by Joker on Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
norb
Reactions:

Re:Why the change?

Post by norb »

As stated on the MMG forum, the MMG team decided to take a break from development. During this break I started NSD, reasons stated in the article you read, I guess that I wasn't fully ready to take a long break.

In answer to your questions, the set up of MMG does prevent me from running the company as stated in the article, therefore I have NSD. I am still \"at\" MMG, I'm just here too. My development of the engine allows me to use it in multiple places.
Joker
Reactions:

Post by Joker »

Ah, ok, thanks for the clarification Norb, looking forward to see what you guys at NSB have in store for us :)
Vonviper
Reactions:

Post by Vonviper »

Hey Joker Welcome to NSD
Joker Wrote:
looking forward to see what you guys at NSB have in store for us
yea i was too until now
how did i miss those Screenie's hehe..

go to home page and checkout the screens
i'm glad NSD started [hat off and bowing Norb]

O my looks fantastic what can i say i'm smiling