Finally made it over here

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
Jekyll and Hyde
Reactions:

Finally made it over here

Post by Jekyll and Hyde »

Hello to everyone,

Some will know me (more's the pity):laugh: as BlueGlow from the MMG Forums, although here I am known as Jekyll and Hyde, just incase the ones that know me get confused :)

For those that don't know me, well I have written a small biography, if you can call it that in my profile, to save boring folks here :laugh:

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone

Jekyll and Hyde ;)
Jekyll and Hyde

I am no threat but Hyde is (minus the fangs), dont provoke my darkside, you have been warned

My specs: Chronic Migraine Sufferer, Epileptic (Complex Partial Seizures), Multiple Personality Disorders

Health and Entertainment
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Re:Finally made it over here

Post by JC Edwards »

Hello Mate!:)

Very happy you've made it over here. This game and forum are going to be smokin' soon.:)

Sarge
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
Jekyll and Hyde
Reactions:

Hello JC my man!!

Yeah can't wait to get this game, although that wish will definately not be possible if it does not get into Store's in the UK, I hope it does as it looks the business :)

I'll be staying put thats for sure!
Jekyll and Hyde

I am no threat but Hyde is (minus the fangs), dont provoke my darkside, you have been warned

My specs: Chronic Migraine Sufferer, Epileptic (Complex Partial Seizures), Multiple Personality Disorders

Health and Entertainment
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

Thanks for coming over to the new site. This is the only place where we answer questions about the new game and give updates. Everyone's working hard to really make this the best game of this type ever.
Chamberlain
Reactions:

Post by Chamberlain »

Hello BlueGlow

Chamberlain (from MMG)
-Col. Joshua Chamberlain, 20th Maine

We cannot retreat. We cannot withdraw. We are going to have to be stubborn today
Jekyll and Hyde
Reactions:

Hello Chamberlain :) sorry to say this though, but I don't remember you, did we ever speak at MMG? anyway, thanks for the Hello :)

Norb,

Many thanks for the welcome and my my this game does look hot, will it be in Stores come release? I'm in the UK, and hope it does, otherwise I shan't stop crying :(

Cheers

Jekyll ;)
Jekyll and Hyde

Health and Entertainment
Chamberlain
Reactions:

Post by Chamberlain »

Jekyll and Hyde,

I'm sure we must have talked within a thread at the forums at one time or another.

Chamberlain
-Col. Joshua Chamberlain, 20th Maine

We cannot retreat. We cannot withdraw. We are going to have to be stubborn today
Jekyll and Hyde
Reactions:

Chamberlain,

Oh well no matter, its nice to have met you again, my memory is not great so please forgive me on that one :laugh:

I dare say we and all of us will have plenty to talk about here in the future

Cheers

Jekyll and Hyde :)
Jekyll and Hyde

Health and Entertainment
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

I cannot say for absolute, but I seriously doubt it will be in stores. Maybe specialty stores, depending on whether or not we have a boxed version. The costs to get onto major store shelves is tremendous and the rewards for this type of game are minimal. We will probably sell mail order and direct download, but again we have not decided yet. If someone wants this game, we will find a way to get it to them. We may go with a service/publisher if the numbers are right, but my experience from the past is that they won't be.
Jekyll and Hyde
Reactions:

Oh dear, that does'nt sound good for my situation, but I do also understand where you are coming from Norb, I don't have my own credit cards or money of my own due to my personal problems, so this is going to be tough as my Mother has to give the ok to things, and as she not long ago was a victim of credit card fraud and had £3,000 pounds taken, she is now a no go as far as online buying goes (I am not saying that you are untrustworthy Norb) but of course people are when having had that happen going to be very nervous, and now she only ever will deal with Stores, trouble also is that I have no effect on her when it comes to asking for things, no matter how much I explain, beg etc........

So its a sad time for me :(

But as I said before I do follow what you say Norb, and understand fully.

Thank you for letting me know anyway :)
Jekyll and Hyde

Health and Entertainment